PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

So I have been a little disconnected from the blog world lately. I guess something had to go this last few weeks and it just happened to be blogging. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying time with your families. We are in Utah and I am here without my camera cord so unfortunately no photos will accompany this post. I promise to add more than you will want to see when I get home.

We had a great Christmas the girls were so happy and had so much fun. They are still soaking up every bit of it. They are currently in new dress up clothes that grandma got for her house dancing around listening to the Hairspray (they are Broadway girls at heart) soundtrack on their new Hello Kitty radio. Ryan is playing Call of Duty on the XBox, and I am doing this. It is such a change of pace from the past few weeks. I love it! We are planning on doing some sledding today since their is tons of snow here.

A lot of our holiday as spent traveling but it has all worked out well and allows us to see all of our family so its worth it. We spent the weekend before Christmas in Burley with Ryan's family and then went home for Christmas Eve and part of Christmas day. We then drove to Utah to be with my family and plan on staying here for a few more days, we will probably stop by Burley again and then head home. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

p.s. I dropped my cell phone in the toilet, well it slipped out of my pocket, so if you need us call Ryan's phone. It has been kind of nice to be forced to be disconnected, but I am so sad about my cute pink razor phone. Anyway, I was pretty upset about it at first, but that is what is great about Christmas it makes you find happiness and good in everything.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am glad to hear that all of the traveling turned out well and that you had a nice Christmas. Jon is borrowing Christy's family's Playstation 2 this week and is playing Medal of Honor right now. He is wondering if Ryan got the xbox for Christmas and if so is feeling very jealous! That is a fun gift- maybe one of these days Jon will wake up to that under the tree!

Have fun the rest of your time in Utah. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your Christmas pictures when you get them downloaded. Oh- and that totally stinks about your phone- hopefully you can get a new one soon!

Nat Lud said...

Hey! It's good to hear from ya and read about your holidays. I'm glad your Christmas was a good one! Hope you're getting to relax and enjoy while you're on vacation. I can't wait to see the pics of the girls on Christmas. I'll bet they loved it. Have a very Happy New Year!

Leslie and Dave said...

Glad you had a good holiday. We loved the Christmas Card, thanks for sending it. Happy 2008!