I swear if I here those words again I might throw something..... We seem to be experiencing a much wetter winter than normal. It has snowed a ton here this year. Now I understand that the amount of snow we have received is trivial to all of the Utah people, but we don't even have a snow shovel. I think I jinxed myself by telling my friend Natalie that we don't really get that much snow and if we do it doesn't ever really stick around. Well, not true for this week. I forgot how much I hate driving in winter weather. I must say though......... the kids are in heaven Bailey would play in it all day long if she could. My sweet neighbor Kari shoveled our driveway for us because she knew we didn't have a shovel and she pulled the kids on the sled, she is great!! Anyway I am ready for spring already, it was fun while it lasted but bring on the sunshine!!
Ellie and Kallie on the sled
Bailey building a snow fort with all of the neighbor kids
Bailey getting white washed by dad after she threw a snowball at him
5 comments:
That is crazy that there is so much snow everywhere right now. I'm hoping that there is still some left when we come up to Utah in Feb. Our kids will love playing in it if they ever get the chance!
I hear ya, girl! I swear all the news ever talks about is the weather and 'the next big storm.' Enough already. Hope the sun shines your way soon! (Although I might be hoping it comes my way first . . .)
Good luck with the snow. From far away it looks so fun and pretty, but I remember how hard it can be to get around in. :)
I'm so glad the girls can play in the snow. Have fun with the snow. We are also getting a lot.
Yeah, no sympathy here babe. I'm going to forward you something too. Make you grateful for what you've got, and what you DON'T!
Post a Comment