
.jpg)
Later that night her girlscout troop had a dinner/party to celebrate how well they did selling cookies. The girls made us dinner. They really did do most of the work and it all tasted great. The made sloppy joe's, fruit salad, baked apples and veggie tray. They each had a little part explaining what they had done this year in their troop and then they each got some new patches and a cute picture and frame. Their troop leader is awesome and I am grateful for all of her hard work. Thanks to all of you who bought cookies, their troop made quite a bit of money!! .jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Bailey is so grown up! I can't wait to see her and Ellie (and meet the new addition) next month. I bet the girls loved cooking dinner for everyone. I'm impressed that it all turned out tasting great- she must take after her mom!!!
that is a cute- albeit- very little hat. Tess is almost done with Brownie's, as she's eligible for achievement days, I can't do both. Besides, I feel guilty about Brownies. I never help, and it's not like it's a 'calling', blah blah blah, excuses for me being an un-involved parent I suppose. Their troop went to build a bear to dispose of their cookie earnings. Tess sold 0 boxes. I couldn't be bothered to take her to the booths or help her...again, more guilt. Ah well, what do you do? Some things are just more pressing to me, like taking a nap. Bay looks adorable in the Brownie vest though!
First, I have to say I love your music on your blog!! Second, I finally have your necklace done, I know, I know, it took me long enough!! I have two for you to choose from, a long or a short. Also, I think Bailey has an awesome teacher, what a fun thing to do!! Your family is so cute, and it will only get cutter when that baby comes. Let me know how I can help!!
Post a Comment