Fabulous Weekend
This past weekend we went to Cedar City for a reunion with our friends from dental school. Our friends the Ludlow's were so kind to house us all in their new beautiful home. We got their Friday morning and it took about 5 minutes for the girls to pick right up where they left off. They played their little hearts out, I barely saw them the whole weekend. The guys went out to lunch and then us ladies headed out when they got back. I was excited to get a diet coke from the drive up at the gas station. Awesome!! I must find one of these in my town. We also hit Roberts, the very best craft store around, wish I had one by me. Later that night we headed to St. George to the Tuacahn theatre to see The Sound of Music. It was so good, they always do such a great job. The girls loved it and Logan didn't make a peep the whole time so it worked out well. It was pretty hot but it just brought back memories of those great Vegas summers.

Some cool snow cones were perfect on the hot summer night

Sweet Theatre Room!!!
My kids are dying for one of these now, they thought it was the coolest thing ever.

The guys and the gals
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!(Thanks Jon and Nat for the yummy b-day treats)!
Here is a photo of Audrey, Max and Logan
Sunday we enjoyed some awesome buttermilk syrup for breakfast and then hit church. After we just hung out and relaxed. It was great. My kids had so much fun they did not want to leave they started crying when it was time to go. They ask me everyday when we can go back. It was such a great a time. Thanks so much to the Ludlow's for great food, fun and entertainment. A perfect summer vacation. Thanks again guys!!!


The kids playing in the sand box, and doing a fashion show

Thanks girls we had a blast!
Other stuff :
We took Logan to church for the first time of Father's Day. He did great and we actually made it sort of on time. The 8 a.m. thing is going to be a bit a of challenge but for week #1 it wasn't too bad. The girls had fun celebrating Father's Day with Ryan. He is a great dad and they are very lucky to have him and his mellowness, it is needed, I can be a little "non mellow."

A fairly decent family photo!

Summer Activities
The girls also took swimming lessons for 2 weeks at our local water park. They both did a great job and have become pretty good swimmers. Its nice because at the end of their lessons they get a free pass to the water park. We are looking forward to using those.
Mule Days
The first weekend in June, the town of Star had their annual celebration and parade. Since Ryan works for a practice in Star he had to take part. The girls thought it was pretty cool to be in the parade. They were able to be princesses, throw candy and blow bubbles. It was a little chilly for a June parade, but not too bad. It was fun to watch them go by and throw candy and toothbrushes. It is a great little community and we had fun being a part of their festivities.
Fun at the Park
One of our parks down town as this pretty cool water fountain, the girls thought it was fun to run around it feel the mist. They also loved picking flowers and putting them in their hair and mine. it was a fun way to spend a summer day. 





13 comments:
YAY! Glad for internet! I love seeing all the pics that everyone else got from the weekend! So fun. We miss you guys. My house is way too quiet now. Glad you guys had fun. I love that you have a Mule Festival! That rocks. The girls look so cute! And your fam pic on Father's Day is adorable. What a great fam.
I have only seen one show at that St. George theater and I am dying to go back. It looked like the girls had a great time. In fact, it looks like you all have had a pretty good summer so far. I agree that the family picture is way cute. Hope you have more fun things in store.
I love the picture of the 3 kids on Father's Day. Logan looks so cute in his little outfit and it looks like he's smiling! We had so much fun with you guys last weekend and can't wait until the next get together!
It's fun to see and update, you have such a cute little family!
Wow! You really posted! The picture of the 3 kids is way cute. It looks like Cedar was a blast! Nice house.
I love that they threw toothbrushes! Ha ha.
p.s. Nate just got released from the pianist calling he took over for you when you left the ward. I am so sad. I love having him in there with me.
hey,
I just found your blog on Amy's list. It's great to see all of Tad's cousins on here.
I just noticed you have a new baby! You're probably so excited to have a boy, congratulations!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WERE IN CEDAR AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL!!!!
Oh well, looks like you were busy. I didn't realize you knew the Ludlow's. I don't, only from the ad's around here. Logan is so cute. Totally different from the girls though, weird. Have a good rest of the summer.
Looks like you guys had a great vacation! I heard it was your birthday this week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Your girls are so pretty, what a fun summer. Logan is so cute with his little outfit. I wish I could have met him in Cedar.
Hey andrea its Krissy Fizer. I saw your blog from Michelles and I wanted to put it on my list!!! There are some cute pictures of Ellie on my blog. Your family is sooo cute. Talk to ya later
What a fun month! I think the family picture is great. You look good and seem to be adjusting to three kids just fine. Hope the rest of the summer is just as fun!
Post a Comment