PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Schools Out Scream and Shout

I had to get my HSM plug in, actually Bailey has been singing that all day long. She was happy that school was finally out. Too bad the weather has been horrible, so it doesn't quite seem like summer. Hopefully it will warm up soon! Bailey got out today (Wed). and Ellie got out last Thursday. Ellie had a little program, her class sang a couple of songs. One song was about being the Lord's Army and the other was called He's a Peach of a Saviour. Gotta love Christian Pre-School. She loved it though! On her last day her class had a pizza party. Yesterday at Bay's last day, they had a family picnic (inside) that we were all able to go to and they had a Apache Helicopter land a take off at their school, the kids loved this, I think Ryan liked even more than they did. Well let the summer begin.........swimming lessons start on Monday so lets hope it gets
WARM!!


This is Ellie at her program and on the last day, she is holding her name tag. She went by Ellie Jo at school this year because there were 2 Ellie P's.


Bay with her name tag and with Mr. Barrera (her teacher) she had a great year with him. She said she is happy school is over, but that she is going to miss Mr. Barrera. He was a really good teacher. We have lucked out so far. Hopefully at the new school next year, we will be as lucky!


This is the helicopter, it is pretty amazing how they just take off.

2 Weeks Old Today

Logan is 2 weeks old today. He is still such a good baby!

In this photo I do realize that he is not wearing any pants, WHY? You may ask, well the art of changing a boy's diaper is still foreign to us. WHY? Well he pees and poos everywhere, each time you open the diaper. It is honestly a 20 min. ordeal, the fact that he was circumcised this week does not help the situation. So as a result he goes through a lot of clothes (which is also a problem because it is suppose to be WARM so he is slightly lacking in the winter outfits). Anyway at 8:00 at night, I give up on putting on pants, but he looked cute just laying there. So...that is why he is not wearing pants, I know you were all very concerned :)


14 comments:

Dinger said...

Wow, cute kids. I can't believe how much Logan has grown. I think summer will be fun, but I have gotten used to a quiet and clean house during the day. I need to find something for my kids to do to keep them busy, besides dumping out every toy they can find, and constantly looking in the pantry for food.

Jill said...

I bet the girls are so glad summer is here. They look so cute in their dance costumes. I can't believe how much Logan has changed. He looks so cute. I want to hold him. Will we see you guys on Father's day?

Kristin said...

A peach of a Savior? As opposed to a pear of a Savior?! That's too funny.
When Luke was a newborn, he pooped like a rainbird. Seriously, it would shoot out of his butt like a jet tub. I still remember scrubbing carpets in a 5 ft. radius around the changing table. But, when we had Tess, Chris was freaked out about all the 'crevices'. He felt like it was violating her to clean them out. Ah, the joys of parenting...

Ashlee said...

Logan is so cute! Hopefully the weather will warm up soon so your girls can enjoy summer!

Leslie and Dave said...

He is Adorable!

Melanie said...

Pants!? Who needs pants?! :) My babies live in onesies and sleepers at this age 'cause they have so much coming out from both ends. (love his little onesie, by the way.) You need quick access! He looks so alert already. They change so fast in the beginning.

Hope the girls enjoy their summer!

(That helicopter sounds really neat!)

Nat Lud said...

He is so cute! I see Bailey in that pic. I can't believe he's only 2 weeks! He looks so alert. I am glad summer is here--although it feels more like winter break than summer break! We had snow here the other night. Better warm up before ya get here--gotta get the big slide out for the kids!

Kim said...

So cute. I wish it would warm up too. Don't sweat the no pants I honestly think they look cuter w/o pants. Diapers and boys I am hearing you, just make sure the hardware is always down in the diaper that's what I learned. Hope your doing well, he is soooo cute.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Logan is so adorable! He totally looks like Bailey in that picture. I'm glad that both of the girls enjoyed their school years. That's hilarious about Ellie's little play!

Britain said...

I agree with everyone who says Logan looks like Bailey in that picture. So cute. Enjoy the beginning of summer.

Dana said...

Logan is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Sure wish that we lived closer and could see your little family. The girls look darling in their dance outfits. Are they having a good summer? Logan is dang cute. Payne says that he is a great baby and the girls are really good with him.
How blessed you guys are.
We love you,
Dan and Julie

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey, congrats to you guys! A boy thrown into the mix of 2 girls is quite an interesting thing huh? Trust me, it gets more and more interesting! I feel like a first time mom with all the things we learn with Jack. He will be 2 in July but he can already play golf, tennis, and "hoop" better than either girl or his mom. Truth be told, that's not sayin' much. Glad to see you guys are well and enjoying your summer!