PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kristi's Wedding




Ryan's sister Kristi got married this past weekend. She looked very beautiful. There were a few stressful moments thanks to the rain, but it all ended up being fine. Julie and John's yard was perfect and a great setting for wedding reception. It was fun to catch up with Ryan's family

7 comments:

Chanell said...

Your girls look adorable in their dresses and I love Logan's tie. He's going to be a heartbreaker! :)

Nuestra Familia said...

Such a cute family picture! You guys look so great and all your trips so fun!

Nat Lud said...

I love those dresses! Glad all went well.

Jill said...

Umm that's too bad Allie had to look so bad in that picture that would have been really cute. Dang girl! :) Your family picture is good. I love the sun in the back. Good job taking pictures! (earth to Jill)

Melanie said...

Love the family picture at the top. You guys look so good, all coordinated! :)

Sarah said...

I love the turquoise and the brown. All of you look so good in the family picture- definitely a framer! I'm glad that everything went well and that the kids had fun hanging out the rest of the weekend. Congrats to Kristi!

Krissy said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Your girls are so adorable.. HAppy Anniversary!!! Wow 9 years!!! Congratualtions.

We need to go visiting teaching...
I'm so bad at remembering to go....