PAYNE POSTS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

Happy 35th to Ryan. Our neighbor Noah has a b-day tomorrow so we have had birthday fun on our street all weekend. The girls went to a b-day party for Noah yesterday so we were able to out dinner to Goodwood to celebrate Ryan's day. Today we made dinner, Ryan's favorite, steak and potatoes. I made banana cake for desert, also his favorite. For Noah's b-day party they rented a jumping castle that they got to keep all weekend so tonight a few adults got together for cake and treats while the kids jumped their little hearts out. It was a fun weekend. I hope Ryan enjoyed it, but with good food and lots a football he is a pretty easy guy to please. 35 isn't too old right?? One kid in my primary class guessed that he was 100 today so 35 is sounded pretty good and another little girl couldn't believe he was as old as her mom (I teach Bailey's class) agh to be 7 again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY WE LOVE YOU.
Look forward to spending the next 35 with you.

Ryan laughing at my funny card

Ryan and Noah blowing out the candles

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday. I just wanted to say about the last post I am so sorry I hope Logan is alright. Don't blame yourself forever I think that everyone of my children have had head injuries (especially Landon), but they all seem to be fine. You are still a good Mom just think about all the great things that you do on purpose.

Nat Lud said...

Happy Birthday, Old Man! Hope you had a great day.

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! About the last post, I have never even been in the running for mother of the year and have sadly experienced the devastating feeling you were experiencing way too much in my short time as being a mother. Good thing kids can't remember everything! Hope he is okay, he is stinkin cute!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! Glad you had a good day. So what is banana cake and why haven't I tried it?!! It looks and sounds really good!

Jenn said...

All those years in Vegas and Sarah has never had bananna cake, What?? it is the best, its bread with cream cheese frosting. You must call her with the recipe.

Kristin said...

Happy Belated Ryan. You spring chicken you.

Nuestra Familia said...

Happy super late birthday Ryan, great pictures. Looks like a fun birthday!