The past few Sunday's Logan has really found his voice at church. He is definitely not a newborn anymore. He loves to squeal, laugh, scream and he never stops moving. Kicking and head banging are some of his favorites. I have kind of forgotten how crazy church can be with babies. Do I already have to start counting down to nursery?? I guess the hall roaming will begin shortly. Oh well, he is worth it. It is fun and sad to watch him growing up, it is going so fast he rolls and scoots on his back everywhere and he got himself out of his Bumbo today. I thought he was going to be the mellow one, but I am beginning to think differently.Not too much more has been going on. Bailey had a few days off from school last week for parent teacher conference. Her teacher said she is doing really well, in some things I can tell she is one of the youngest kids in her class, but in others she does really well. It is hard as a parent to know what else you need to be doing to help your child in their school work. I feel like I work with her a lot I just hope it is enough.

We finally went to see High School Musical 3, the girls loved it. I also found it enjoyable to watch. It was fun to just take the girls and see how excited they were. I am sure we will be adding 10 more HSM songs to our memories soon.
11 comments:
I'm taking Carli to go see HSM3 on Tuesday- I can't seem to get anyone around here to go see it with me! I'm glad to hear that you liked it along with the girls.
I'm with you on the countdown to nursery! Church can be so hard with a baby, but I guess I can't complain since people offer to hold Max a lot. The kids all look so cute in their church clothes!
I still haven't seen HSM 1! Hello! I guess I'd better rent 1&2 and watch them with Allie. That picture of them is so cute. I think Allie has that same sweater.
Can't wait to see HSM 3 myself, Dan wants to come too, so I guess it will be a family affair, as for Twilight--I am reserving that just for me because I don't want Dan to make fun of it and ruin my secret love for Edward (maybe it's lust). Your girls look as cute as always. I can't believe how fast Logan is growing up and getting bigger. Before you know it he will be passing the sacrament.
so glad you took the girls to see it. i loved it, and i can totally see myself when i was in the movie. kind of a big deal i know. i have seen it 3 times and i am a junior in college, i know i know. i also have all the songs memorized so i can't wait to see the girls so they will sing with me and not think i am a total loser like everyone else does.
Church with a baby is very tricky. Good luck! (Matthew has the same sweater!) :)
The kids look super cute together!
Hey! Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I wish you lived here so we could just have two noisy rows at church. :) Glad ya liked HSM 3. But, really, what isn't to like?
That's really cute! At least you can get Logan to quiet down in sacrament! I like your blog background! :)
I can't believe how big Loggy is getting! Some times Aaron and I wonder if we should just stay in the foyer from the begging becasue we all end up there by the end.
It is so fun to see your kids getting so big! They are adorable. I am so glad my kids are out of the "roaming the halls at church" stage. Although now I get to deal with getting them to go at all... Looks like you guys are doing great. It would be fun to see you some time!
you seriuosly have the cutest kiddos. I am so sad that I will no longer be elli's sunbeam teacher. I grew to love her so much... How3 are you doing lately???
I tagged you.
Post a Comment