Christmas morning was great once it going. The kids and I didn't wake up until about 8:30. Probably because Bailey was up half the night throwing up and Logan didn't feel to great either. I think I saw every hour of the night on Christmas Eve. Good thing Santa came during one of the few sleep sessions. Once everyone got up Bailey was feeling much better and the kids were very excited to see what Santa had left them. They must have been pretty good kids this year!!Logan loved to eat the paper and suck on the York Peppermint Patties. He did like playing with his new little tools, farm, and his football . It is fun to get some boy stuff in the house.

Ellie asked Santa for a Webkinz, she was very excited about her new friend. She named her Frosty. Ellie also loved her My Little Pony named Pinkie Pie and her new doll Dressy Daisy. Bailey and Ellie have had tons of fun with their new cash register, they have wanted one for a while.


The girls gave each other these cute beanies. Bailey LOVEs Littlest Pet Shop she most excited about these from Santa because it had a frog in it, she has been wanting a frog for a long time. She also got a new frog Webkinz, she named him Ribbit and a new Raggedy Ann doll to go along with her Raggedy Andy doll.
Quick story: A couple years ago we went to New York with some of our good friends, we were shopping at FAO Schwartz looking for something unique to bring home for the kids. I thought a Raggedy Ann doll would be fun, not something everybody plays with anymore etc. They had one in a box so it would be easy to get home with. Once we got home and had it open I noticed it was Raggedy Andy, not much I could do about it then. She didn't notice and was only 4 1/2 and couldn't read that it said Andy on it. She did ask me a few times why she was wearing pants.... I just said I didn't know. Well, about 6 months ago she was playing with it and finally realized that it was Andy and not Ann. So, now thanks to Santa she has both and mom in all of her ditziness has been rescued. She loves both of them too! Thanks Santa!!

The morning and afternoon was great. The evening got a little adventurous. Stayed Tuned!
And yes you did have to wear a puffy vest to be part of our family on Christmas :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS



3 comments:
So sorry your kids were not feeling well on Christmas! That's like the worst day to be sick ever! Your kids look like they pulled in quite a haul. They are adorable in their puffy vests. And I love the raggedy andy story! So fun.
They all look so cute with their vests. I'm glad everyone was feeling better Christmas morning, I'm sure you guys were so tired.
They look so cute in their matching vests. I'm so glad you guys made it to Utah safely. Good to know that burley has a good hotel. ;) We are really lucky we didn't ever throw up. I guess since Allie did a week before we were safe.
Post a Comment