Ryan's brother Matt and his family came to town this weekend. Ryan and Matt were spoiled with hours upon hours of basketball. They went 4 games on Friday, (poor Aggies, SO close) and watched countless others all weekend. Gotta love March! The weather was pretty nice and allowed us girls and the kids some park time on Friday. Jill and I made the guys watch the kids while we did some shopping on Sat. and went to dinner by ourselves. It was great. We love when they come to visit, we always have such a great time. Come back soon.

The kids made these hats themselves, they were pretty proud of them

There was plenty of singing and dancing to enjoy all weekend long

Logan turned 10 months this weekend and really loved the park and especially the swing.
I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of that this summer.
3 comments:
Fun times! I always love it when there are cousins for my kids to play with! Makes it easier to enjoy adult conversation! Logan is getting so big. Thanks so much for the b-day stuff. You are so sweet. Any chance of Cali in May? Jer wants to go for his b-day.
thanks for the fun time. hooray for swings! I'm lovin the new background.
I love Logan's little outfit with the Quicksilver shirt- so cute. It makes me want to throw away all of our hand-me-downs and go buy Max a new wardrobe!
It was so good to talk to you the other day! I hope you're having a fun time with your family in Utah!
Post a Comment