PAYNE POSTS
Monday, September 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Ryan
Ryan celebrated the big 3 6 this year. I think he had a good day. The man is impossible to buy for so he ends up getting lame stuff like clothes and underwear. I feel bad that its the same stuff all the time, but he needs them so I guess its okay. We spent the day looking for some of the things he wanted. Golf clubs, a driver, and a hunting vest. We found all of these things but they weren't what we wanted. For being a fairly simple and easy going guy, he can be pretty picky. He says that he likes what he likes. Simple enough. He really likes cheese fries, so we went to Outback because they have the best cheese fries. I attempted Red Velvet cake (not the totally traditional kind) but it was pretty good, it tasted better the next day. I hope he had a good day, we had fun just hanging out with him. We love our simple but picky guy and are grateful for all that he does for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan. I thought Dan was the only guy that was "simple but picky." Andrea I feel your pain!! or should I say Payne, okay that was lame, but I just had too!!
Happy Birthday! I absolutely HATE shopping for Jeremy too! Glad he had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment