Every February the Aggies basketball team comes to town to take on the Broncos. We have not missed this event yet, it is always an enjoyable game. The kids always have such a hard time deciding who to cheer for. They usually end up cheering for both. I tell them this is a good way to go that way you won't be disappointed in the end. You are safe either way. I guess you could call us fair weathered fans being that we support the Broncos in football yet cheer against them in basketball when they play our Alma Mater, I take my own advice on this matter. Cheer for who you think will win, that way you won't be disappointed :)
Some Pictures of the Event:
There weren't a ton of people there which was nice the kids could kind of wander. Throw some treat in the mix and they are happy for a few hours.
Ellie took care of the rest of the popcorn for us
Family Shot
The Aggie fans are entertaining, sometimes a little ruthless, but entertaining. If you haven't heard the fans at the Spectrum doing Winning Team-Losing Team. I recommend you check it out on YouTube. It's pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpzavb7PQk
Until next year. Good Luck Ag's!
2 comments:
That chant is pretty funny and impressive that they are so in sync! We just went to a BYU volleyball game down here and it was so much fun (even though they lost). It's always fun when the Alma Mater comes to town! Glad you guys never miss out. By the way, who won the game?
I just looked at the clip, seriously insane! I need to talk Dave into driving up to Logan next time we are in UT. Such memories!
Post a Comment