Dear Laney Girl,
Today was your special blessing day. You looked adorable. Daddy gave you a wonderful blessing. He always just says the right thing, he did the same with your sisters and brother. He blessed all of you to be strong in the gospel, and to have healthy bodies. I hope both of those things happen. We are so blessed to have so many people who love us. All of your family came to support you. It was a far drive for most of them, and the bigger our family gets the smaller our house becomes. But they still came and stayed with us so that they could be here for your special day. Even though Uncle Aaron wasn't sure who you were?? It was even Jace's birthday and he still came, time goes too quickly, he was your age when daddy and I started dating 13 years ago!! I made dad buy him a shirt at Baby Gap, he payed for it with a check, Craziness. Aunt Mindy taught me how to make those cute flowers that I made for you and your sisters. Your face is a little scratched up because Logan attacked you in the car, it was the only time he had hurt you. I don't know what got into him. I left you in your car seat to check on Ellie because I thought she had dog poop on her shoe and she was in grandma's car, but it was actually just mashed up wet leaves. I felt so bad for you and your beautiful little face. I think Logan felt bad too, hopefully he won't attack you any more. Grandma, Melly and Jenn all made yummy soups for us to eat, Papa and Dee never disappoint with all that they do, and everyone else brought awesome desserts. It was a great day. Thanks for being born. We love you!!
3 comments:
I love all the updates! Laney looks so beautiful in that first picture well all of them!
She looks so beautiful! I just love baby blessings. Such a special day!
so fun to have those memories written. she'll love it later. She looked so cute. i loved her flower. good job.
Post a Comment