PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day










Lucky the Leprechaun visited us again this year. He left gold coins and plenty of green candy. Everyone had something green to wear so no pinching took place. Logan and I made green pot gold cupcakes, he was so excited to show the girls when they got home from school. The kids are starting to remember the traditions, they asked if we were having green corn chowder for dinner. I am glad they are remembering. It is always fun to have a holiday to celebrate and to shake things up a little.

Good Morning Little Leprechauns


Our Littlest Leprechaun



Our Craziest Leprechaun



Our True Leprechaun (thanks to her red locks)


Our Oldest and Safe Guarding Cupcake Leprechaun


The crazy leprechaun is not happy about the safe guarding he wants another cupcake, I am pretty sure he ate 5 or 6 that day.

No comments: