The most recent would be a weekend trip to Utah where we got to spend time at my sisters house in Heber and play in Park City. We got to visit the Heber hotspot also known as the Train, they are famous for their milkshakes and now I know why, I had two in the three days I was there. Heber is a beautiful, it is a great place to live! We also met my cousin Chelsea for lunch (at Jason's Deli, my fav. made we miss Vegas) in Provo, we were so excited to see her, we have been missing her since she decided she just had to be a cougar :). While in Park City.....Bailey and I went on the Alpine slide, and the Alpine Coaster, Ellie road the coaster too and loved it. My parents tried the zipline and thought it was a blast..... can't wait to go back with Ryan. We also had a little b-day party for Bay while we were there and I got to go to my friend Leslie's bridal shower. Thanks to Jenn for planning and hosting a busy but very fun weekend.
The kids playing at The Train and Bailey and I on the Alpine Slide

Ellie and Melly on the Coaster and my parents on the zipline

Ellie and Melly on the Coaster and my parents on the zipline
The main two would be the girls birthdays. They both had tons of fun on their special days. Ellie had a Tinkerbelle birthday and still talks about it even though it was a couple months ago. Bailey's was just recent, she had a birthday party with her friends that included a tea party and 12 Dancing Princesses party supplies.
They were both spoiled rotten and loved every minute of it.

Ellie's 3rd Birthday

Bailey's 6th Birthday
Bailey did something blog worthy right after school got out. She cut her hair!! She cut off 11 inches of her hair and donated it to Locks of Love. Way to go Bay!!! It took a few days to get use to, mainly because it makes her look older, but I am proud of her for making a great choice.
Plus, it has been great for summer.

My sisters and I competed in an all woman's triathlon at the end of May. This was a lot of fun, they had both done it before, this was my first experience, but I really enjoyed it. It was a little harder and more fun than I expected. I can't wait to do it again.



3 comments:
I still can't believe your parents did the zipline- that is so cool! Both Bailey and Ellie's cakes were so cute- you always do such a good job and I love that you decorate for each of them with their favorite stuff.
You and your sisters are awesome for doing the triathalon. Maybe someday I'll have to come do it with you guys!
love Bailey's new doo! Short hair is the best on little girls. So glad you are blogging too, it's fun, and it really helps keep others involved in our busy lives!
I'm so proud of you for doing a triathalon. You're a running machine! I just got a bike for my birthday, so I need to start logging some miles. Too bad it's 115 degrees most days. See, this is when living in Idaho is a good thing.
Post a Comment