I have been tagged a few different times, so I am finally coming through. Each tag has come with its own format, so since I promised Sarah I would do it this time I will follow her latest format. This tag will include 7 random facts about myself that most of you don't know, and then tag 7 other people. So here goes............
7. I know 99% of the words to 99% of the Beach Boy songs, including their Christmas album. This really is not by choice, it comes from my dad who has every album ever made and played all of them all the time. Every family trip, every Sat. it just sticks with you after 29 years. While I don't have a great love for the Beach Boys, I did learn to love some oldies but goodies thanks to my dad. Some you might find on my ipod: The Beatles, Elton John, Billy Joel, James Taylor, and my fav. The Eagles.
6. I know quite a bit about sports, for a girl, this also stems from my dad, no boys in the house and a dad who loves football. My dad taught me most of what I know about professional football and basketball, but I was opened up to a whole new world when I met Ryan, college football and basketball. Once again no choice but to learn about it, and I actually like it. I also don't mind watching golf, just the majors, but not as boring as you would think. I know nothing about Nascar or Hockey and I am okay with that. I have never felt such heartache from the sporting world, as I did from the Utah Jazz in the mid to late 90's. Some of you may have experienced this same pain.
5. I really want to run the Boston Marathon someday. I am not near fast enough to qualify at this point in my life, but hopefully when my kids are older and I can devote more time to training and I can get faster. Also, running the top of Utah Marathon to qualify should help, lots of down hill I hear. Might as well have a goal right?
4. I once was a scalper for U2 tickets. When I was in college you still had to get wristbands to buy tickets to concerts. Well my roommates and I got a little tip from a friend that tickets were going on sale. We each went and got a wristband and bought the maximum amount of tickets. We then sold them to other college kids at insane prices. Not sure how moral or legal this was, but we each made like 500 bucks and had dang good seats for the concert.
3. I think it would be fun to be a chef and go to culinary school. I really like good food and would love to make it the way they do. I watch food network a lot and think to myself I could do that, but I never actually do it or if I do it never turns out as good as theirs looks.
2. Every so often I will have a lucky streak. I have won a few things in my lifetime. It goes in spurts though sometimes really lucky other times not so much. Some of the cool things I have won...... cash, clothes, cordless phone, a trip to Jamaica, and my very favorite, which I didn't win a sweet lady just thought I looked nice, next to the stage tickets and backstage passes for the Kenny Chesney concert in Vegas. I was also able to bring my sisters down with me... yeah they liked me a lot that day.
1. Well some of you know this last one and some do not, but I figured I might as well announce it to my blogging world. I am 16 weeks into bringing a new little Payne into the world. I am due at the end of May. I am thinking it is a boy this time but you never know. I haven't been quite as sick and have been craving different things this time. Sour stuff instead of sweet, which "they" say means boy and you know how accurate "they" are. We haven't told the girls yet, I am having an ultrasound right before Christmas so hopefully they will be able to tell boy or girl, and then we will tell them on Christmas eve.
Anyway.......thanks for reading this lengthy randomness. I now tag: Natalie, Jenn, Mel, Ashlee, Janey, Joie and Rani
10 comments:
Yay! Great news. ;) I can't believe you're already that far along. That's awesome. Kudos to you for keeping it a secret that long. Can't wait to hear how the girls react.
A big Congratulations from AZ, your girls will be great big sisters and will be so excited when they find out the news, get the camcorder ready.
CONGRATULATION! I don't always read the tags so I'm so glad I made it alll the way to the end. I am so happy for you guys! A boy in the mix would be great.
Oh my gosh! Congratulations! How exciting. I'm impressed you've kept it a secret from your girls for so long. I'm glad you haven't felt too sick and hope you feel really good for Christmas!
Can't wait to hear what it is! :)
Congratulations! I'm really excited for you. I hope it's a boy. The girls are going to be so excited. Yay! That's going to be so fun to announce on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
About time man! Boy are you in for a rude awakening, having Kate 4 yrs. after Tess was a nightmare, I'd forgotten how long it takes just to get into the car, and how much crap you have to haul around with you! Hope you get your boy, but if not, don't wait so long for the next one!!
And Kenny Chesney? Really?! Ick.
BTW if you get into the St. George marathon, you can always stay with us :) Happy pregnancy! Glad it's you and NOT ME!!!!
Okay, so you are obviously not showing yet if your kids can't even tell you are pregnant! You are so lucky that you hardly have to wear maternity clothes during your pregnancies. I on the otherhand, have been wearing them since about 10 weeks along this time! So not fair!
It was so good to talk to you today- we need to not wait so long next time!
WHAT?????!! That's great! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl.
OMG, Andrea congratulations!!! Wow what a way to break the news! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment