PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, January 3, 2008

BOY OH BOY

A few days before Christmas we had an ultrasound and found out that we are having a boy!! We told the girls on Christmas Eve. They were a little confused at first, but then very excited. I had them open some baby boy pajamas and a book. They just looked at me like I had completely lost it and asked my who it was for. I asked them who they thought it was for and they named off every baby boy they could think of. All of their cousins, friends, etc. Finally I clued them in and Bailey started kicking her legs and doing somersaults. Ellie tried to lift up my shirt because she wanted to see.
I tried to get the video to load but it wasn't working. So this picture will have to do for now. You can see the pj's and book and Bailey trying to make an educated guess as to who they might be for.

They still talk about it quite a bit and touch my belly. They always want to know if he is sleeping or awake. Bailey asked me the other day while I was having a beverage, "does baby brother like Diet Coke." I replied of course he does :) Sarah you will be happy to know that I am starting to show! The day after Christmas my body decided to let the world know that I was pregnant. It is not so easy to hide these days, but I think it makes it easier for the girls to understand so I guess its an okay thing. The sad part is I just get uglier from here, aghhh the sacrifice. JK We are all very excited to welcome a boy into this estrogen run household.

12 comments:

Jill said...

Call me and I will explain my blog template. ps. my kids have hand, foot & mouth disease.

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Hey guys! Congrats on getting a boy in the family. I like the trend of birth order you have going! It is a breath of fresh air to see the difference in boys and girls. Better lock up the cupboards and the toilet seats though because they get into everything!

Nat Lud said...

so cute. And I totally have to disagree about you getting ugly now. When you were almost due with Ellie you were so adorable. You are a cute pregnant lady. Don't worry! Thanks for calling today. It was great to chat. And congrats on the BLUE!

Leslie and Dave said...

Congrats on the boy! I can see Ryan excitment now.

Sarah said...

Boys are great! It'll be fun to see the difference between your girls and this new little one. I'm sure he's going to be so adorable just like your girls are!

Rani said...

Wow,a boy! I'm so excited for you guys!

Melanie said...

Yea! We are so excited for you both! It's so fun to have a little boy, and I'm sure the girls will be great big sisters (and 2nd mommies) to him. :)

Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Yeah! A boy! Now he just needs a brother!

Ashlee said...

Congrats, it will be fun to throw a boy in to the mix. Your girls will have so much fun!

Nuestra Familia said...

Your holidays sounded so fun, I'm glad you found out you are having a little boy, now Ryan will have a great golf buddy. Congratulations!

Mauri said...

Hey Andrea! It's Mauri Larsen Winder from KD. How are you? You look so happy! Congrats on your two girls and your boy on the way! Just wanted to say hello! You can check out our blog at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested in an update!

Janae said...

Yipee! I hadn't heard the news. You are going to love having a boy! I adore my cute Carter. He is so cuddly! I am so excited for you!