PAYNE POSTS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Long Weekend

It was nice to have a few extra days added to the weekend. Bailey didn't have school Friday or Monday, she was quite excited about the long weekend. Friday it was sunny, not warm, just sunny so the kids thought they could go play outside. They only lasted about 30 minutes but they enjoyed being out of the house. Ellie loved taking her new bike for a spin. She is getting pretty good, it will be fun to watch her get better at riding it once she can do it more.
Friday night my sister Jenn, her husband Dean and their little boy Drew came for a visit. They needed some dental work done so it was a good reason to come for a visit. The girls always love having vistors so they were very excited. It was a nice weekend, nothing major to do, just hanging out, getting some cavities filled, and going to dinner. We had a good time. The girls had so much fun with Drew. Ryan and I got a good glimpse at what it would be like with 3 and having a little boy in the mix. We are going to need a bigger house!!! I just keep telling myself since our girls are so hyper our boy has to be much more mellow (yeah). I guess that is just the joy of having both, Drew is adorable and makes me excited for all that little boys have to bring.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Drew is so adorable and I can't believe how big he is getting! That's fun that Jen and Dean came to visit and that the girls were able to play outside, if only for a little bit! Ellie looks so cute riding her bike all bundled up in her cold weather gear! Hopefully the sun starts warming things up and they can play outside more.

Leslie and Dave said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting, her legs look really long on her bike. Soon you will be out numbered! What's your due date?

Jill said...

Drew is getting so big. I have to say yes girls are hyper but boys are supper active and never slow down. I can't wait until the summer so we can outside to play so Dallin won't tear the house apart.

Payne Family said...

A
I do have to say that my 2 boys are very mellow and Gracee is sooo damatic even though she has only been here for 2 months. I can't wait for you to have a boy it will be so different. What are you going to do when you do not have to purchase princess accesories!!!

Payne Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Boys mellow!!! You just made me laugh out loud! :)
Ellie looks so cute on the bike. Can she teach Rex how to ride?

Kristin said...

wow! Dental work and a B&B! Sign us up! Boys are fun, and it is possible to get a mellow one. Luke has never been rambunctious. Course, with your girls, could be interesting!

Melanie said...

It's always fun to see family. Glad you guys had a fun weekend, and I have to say that our little Jacob is way more mellow than Emily, so it really is possible. It's a gamble though! :) You never know what you're gonna get!

Melanie and Spencer said...

I like you new blog it's really cute I wish I could have come too.