Last weekend we went to Utah to bless Aaron and Mindy's twins, Gracee and Brody. There was a break in the weather for us to get there but once we hit Logan the snow began to fall it snowed all night and didn't stop until Sunday night. They ended up cancelling church. They decided to just bless the babies at their house. It worked out well. They have an awesome new house and were still able to get a few friends from their ward and some family. The babies did great and looked so cute. The girls had fun playing with their cousins and getting to stay at cousin Allie's house. We headed for home about 2:00, thank the heavens for DVR if Ryan would have missed that SuperBowl I don't know what he would have done............ I was not allowed to answer the phone or get on the internet until we had watched the game in its entirety. Go Giants, and more importantly I am glad we got home safely.
I think Ellie has a pretty good hold on Gracee but this picture doesn't look so reassuring.
9 comments:
Those babies are so cute, I can't believe how old your girls are looking, I bet they are so fun. Glad you guys got home safe, I definately have to say it was a superbowl worth watching!
The twins are adorable and they look so cute in their white blessing outfits. That was so nice of you guys to travel down there for their blessing. I can't believe it snowed so much that they cancelled church- that is crazy and is scaring me a little about coming there this weekend! We're actually really excited to see you guys and hang out for a couple days!
It looks like Bailey is good at the baby holding thing... she will be such a great help with your new little one!
Too cute! (The babies and the picture of the kids with the babies.) I'm sure Ellie's got Gracee just fine. Glad you got to go and spend time with family and the game wasn't ruined for Ryan. :)
That's funny it looks like Ellie is dropping her. Its to bad Dallin wouldn't sit there nice like Trae. I wish you guys could have stayed longer. We need to play some more. Allie is already saying "I want to go to Ellie's house."
I still can't believe you were really driving on Sunday the weather was terrible so very happy you are all safe. Gracee and Brody are so cute!! It does look like Ellie is going to lose Gracee; at least she is going to get a lot of practice with baby brother! See you soon!!
Such cute babies! glad you all had a good sunday--and especially glad that you got to watch the good ol' Superbowl! Good-bye football; at least until fall.
How cute! Ellie just cracks me up. It totally looks like she is about to drop her. How are you feeling?!
Hey Andrea,
I made a family post and was wondering if you would go take a look at it?? I hope you don't mind but I added your blog on the sidebar...I thought it would be a fun way for people that don't have their own personal blog to keep in touch...my dad's side of the family does it and it's been really nice! i don't have any of your email addresses but I can add you so that you can put stuff on there I just need the address...I hope that things are going well for you guys! love ya!
Brittany
Oh the family blog is
haroldandvelmaharrisfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment