PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Love Day!!

We had a good Valentines Day, the girls each day a party at school. I was able to help out with each of their parties. They both loved looking at all of their Valentines and of course all of the treats. They were also very excited about their new High School Musical 2 CD that Ryan and I gave them. After Ryan got home from work on Thursday we had heart shaped pizza and then got in the car to drive to Utah, not exactly the most ideal way to spend Valentine's Day, but it was worth it because we had a great weekend. Here are some photos of the girls with their Valentine's stuff.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The girls look so cute in their Valentine's outfits! I'm glad that you got to squeeze in some Valentine fun before heading to Utah. We had such a fun time with you guys and can't wait until we see you again in June!

Melanie said...

So glad they had a fun Valentine's Day. It sure is fun to have kids and relive the excitement of the holidays through them! :)

Michelle said...

Of course your girls have Valentine's outfits, they always look so cute! I am not sure what I could of put the boys in for Valentine's day.... Pink? Mark would not have approved! :)