On Wednesday school got cancelled for a snow day. Of course all of the kids were ecstatic. This snow day seemed to follow the suit of snow days that I remember growing up. The day before the snow day had horrible weather, and the day following the snow day was horrible, but the actual snow day was pretty nice. I guess the roads were pretty bad, Ryan took my car that day so we were home bound. It was nice to not have to go anywhere and just hang out with the kids. They had a great time playing in the snow and sledding on this little hill by our house. Snow day was a hit, Bailey keeps hoping there will be another one soon. Since this is the worst winter our area has had in over 10 years, I guess there is a chance that snow day #2 could happen.

8 comments:
That is so fun, we ALWAYS got 4-5 snow days living in Rexburg, we loved it, I hope Bailey gets another one!
Snow Days were so fun growing up. It looks like they had a blast! :)
P.S. Billy had so much fun talking to Ryan last night! It's been a long time.
I love snow days. We have not had one yet this year. :(
Holy updates! I love it. It is so funny to hear about snow days. Cedar wold have to be buried for them to call a snow day. Glad the worst winter ever is up there this year!! sorry. :) We had our fair share last year. Glad the kids enjoyed it! I sure wish I was young enough to actually look forward to snow!
We need to come sledding over there next snowfall! Rex has yet to go sledding, I am a boring mom. ;)
I guess I have never had a snow day before, but they sound like fun! I'm glad the kids had a good day- those pictures of Ellie are classic- love the side pony!
Am I not seeing it right, it looks like there is grass peeking through the snow! What kind of a wimp town do you live in? Snow Day! Pashaw!
Okay, so the more I thought about it I remembered that we did get school off this year during the fires due to poor air quality! I think a snow day sounds much more fun than that- at least for the kids!!!
Post a Comment