Bring on the cookie mania. Bailey (ok mostly me) has been selling cookies for the past few weeks. It has actually been a lot of fun. I am not really a sales person, and most of our sales have been to family and friends, thanks everyone. We did order a some extra cookies so Bailey and her friend Isabelle have been selling cookies in front of our subdivision. It was my friend Kari's idea and it has actually been quite successful. Plus lets face it, it beats the heck out of sitting in front of Wal-Mart all day. The girls have had a lot of fun. Bailey loves being in Girl Scouts, it is a great organization. Plus they make dang fine cookies (yeah, we have been eating quite a few)!


11 comments:
I'm yet to get a box of girl scout cookies this year- I wish you guys lived closer so I could buy some from Bailey! She looks so cute and so grown up out there selling those cookies!
I only wish we were in the state to partake! Bailey looks so grown-up!
How fun! We love Girl Scout cookies, but our neighbors didn't have much to choose from. If only we lived closer! Hope you can sell them all!
Just seeing the boxes make me salivate. I can't wait to get them. Bay is so cute.
Um, is there anyway to make an order? I haven't seen GSC at all this year! I'll even pay shipping!
OH man I wish I would have known. I just polished off 5 boxes. Disgusting I know.
OH man I wish I would have known. I just polished off 5 boxes. Disgusting I know.
I can't believe Bay is old enough to do that kind of stuff. I can smell the aroma of the yummy carmel and chocolate right now. Can't wait to see you guys in a week.
Hey Paynes,
We love reading your blog everyday. Wished we lived closer to family. I bought six boxes of girl scout cookies!! Would loved to give Bailey the business. Stay in touch.
Love,
Dan and Julie
she's so cute! You're a GOOD mom. Tess is in Brownie's too, but I said no way to selling cookies. I can't do it. I have no patience for that sort of thing. As soon as she's 8, she's out. Achievement Days is plenty.
If you have any Samoa's left over, I'll buy them!!!
Post a Comment