Last week I was able to go on Bailey's field trip with her. We went to see the play Frog and Toad, based on the books. It was a cute play and I am glad I was able to go with her. She had a lot of fun and thought it was pretty cool that I was able to ride on the bus with her. It was a good time.


Ellie had an Easter egg hunt at her preschool, she had to bring eggs to share. She had fun helping me get them all ready. They also had an Easter bunny blow up thing in her school which she thought was pretty cool. She looked super cute and ready for her Easter party.


3 comments:
How fun! I loved reading those Frog and Toad books when I was young. And you even got to ride on a school bus! :)
And Ellie does look cute in the pictures. So glad she had fun at school.
How fun! Always nice to get to do something out of the ordinary!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment