PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Annie

Last Monday we took the girls to see the Broadway version of Annie. The traveling Broadway does several shows a year here, and Annie was one we wanted to see. The girls were very excited. The have also been dying to use their "Book It" pizza certificates. So the night started out with a little Pizza Hut and ended with Annie. As we were walking in, Bay said "we are going to be the nicest looking people at Pizza Hut" even she noticed we were a little over dressed for the Hut, but it worked out fine. They fit right in once we got to the theatre, there were tons of little girls in dresses excited to see Annie. My camera battery died after 3 pictures so all I got was them holding their programs, but at least we captured some memories.





Not much else has been going on here, my parents came to town last weekend to watch one of Bailey's soccer games. She scored a goal so hopefully that made it worth the trip. Other than that we have just been moving stuff around trying to make room for the baby. I am so ready to be done, but we have a lot going on before he gets here so I guess I should just bide my time.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun at Annie. I totally want to take Emily to something like that soon.

Good luck getting things ready for baby. You're almost there! :)

Dinger said...

To give Bailey some credit, I think your girls are dressed so cute every time I see them! You just have great taste!! "Annie" must have been a blast, that was my favorite movie when I was a kid. I wish I had known it was in town!! How fun!

Dinger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

They are WAY too cute for pizza hut! Sounds like so much fun! I took Tess to the Nutcracker in Vegas when she was 5. It was in the middle of a casino (go figure) and it didn't start till 7pm. She was asleep by intermission, and I had to carry her out (8 mo. preg)like 10 miles to the car. It about killed me. Glad you are getting in some fun outings before the baby arrives.

Sarah said...

The girls look so cute in their dresses and sweaters- I can see why Bailey thought they were a little dressed up for the Hut! I'm sure the girls loved seeing Annie- that is a really fun play and of course the movie is a classic.

Good luck getting everything ready for the baby. I can't wait to see pictures of how his nursery turns out- it sounds like it is going to be so cute!

Nat Lud said...

What a fun thing for the girls to get to do. :) I'm sure it was a blast for all of you.

Ashlee said...

Your girls are so cute, that sounds like a really fun family night!

Nuestra Familia said...

I bet the girls loved it, how fun. I want to take my kids to a play since Pete is not interested. did they sit through the whole thing, was it long? Good luck with getting ready for your baby boy. Have a great week, hope you are feeling ok.

Michelle said...

How fun!!! You are an awesome mom! We got your invite but unfortunately we are leaving for California on Friday for 10 days. Rex is so sad to miss it!

Britain said...

What a fun mother daughters date. Hey it just occured to me that when I went private with my blog, I didn't have your email to send an invite. Email me at britain@byu.edu so I can get one to you.