PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE !!



Today our little Ellie turned 4. I can't believe it has been 4 years since our 9 lb. baby entered this world. She was very excited for her birthday this year. She wanted a cupcake party this year. On Saturday she had a party with some of her friends from church and the neighborhood, it was a fun party. We played pin the cherry on the cupcake, decorated cupcake coloring pages and cupcakes that I made, and had a pinata. She had a good time and was sad when everyone had to leave. She also got some great presents from her friends, she loved them all. Lipgloss, High School Musical, and Princess stuff, oh and lipgloss, or lipstick, or chopstick (not a missing spelling that is what she calls it) these all make Ellie happy and she got some of each of them. Spoiled girl!


The party invitations




The treats, favors, and cupcake paper goods


The Pinata



The Friends

This Ladybug landed on Ellie's cheek, she was good about letting it stay there, later she said "I didn't know the ladybug wanted to come to my party."

Today she was excited to see the decorations when she came downstairs and Bailey couldn't wait to give her the gift that she picked out, Tinkerbell sunglasses, so I let her open them. Bay was also excited to wear hers that she bought herself I told she had to wait until today.


Bailey had just as much fun as Ellie, she loves a b-day party


After we got Bailey off to school, Ellie went to dance class, and then we went back and picked Bailey up so we could all go meet Ryan for lunch. Ellie wanted to go to the pasta place, so we went to Olive Garden for lunch. They were really nice to her and brought her a cake and sang to her. I let her open a few of her presents while we were there. She opened her "pink sparkly shoes from Target" which were a request for her birthday. After she opened them she said "i knew you would get them mommy, I knew you would." And while we were waiting for our food she kept looking at her feet and saying "I just can't stop looking at my feet." I guess they were a hit!!

The spaghetti and the SPARKLY SHOES




After we dropped Bay back at school we went to the store to pick up the cupcakes for the "cupcake cake" (her request) and it took them 1/2 hour to find them and then they were not exactly what I ordered, but they gave them to me for free so we made them work once we got home. She still thought they were great, so that is all that matters. After Ryan got home she opened the rest of her presents and we had some cupcakes and bubble gum ice cream, it was a perfect day for a little girl who loves pink, purple, and cupcakes.

The Cupcake Cake

Some of the gifts, HSM lipgloss with carrying case

Pinkalicious Book (love love this book)

All the goods, I think she was a little spoiled

Thanks to everyone who sent her such great stuff, she honestly LOVED it all!

Things we love about Ellie...................

  • Her big blue eyes and round little cheeks
  • The way she scrunches her nose and nods her head when she is trying to make a point
  • That she calls short sleeve shirts "summer shirts" and long sleeve shirts "winter shirts" and she always wants to wear summer shirts!
  • Her daily hugs, cuddles and I love you's
  • The fact that she LOVES her big sister and wants to be just like her
  • When she blesses baby brother in mommy's tummy everytime in her prayers
  • Her memory, I am surprised she doesn't remember the day she was born.

Things Ellie Loves................................

  • Spaghetti, cheese and butter
  • SHOES !! (this honestly was her first real word)
  • Her lunchtime regular: peanut butter and jelly with a pickle and caltage (cottage) cheese
  • To look at books, especially when she is suppose to be sleeping
  • Her dance class
  • Music: her favorite songs right now are Bubbly and If the Savior Stood Beside Me
  • LIPGLOSS (when I have some on she will kiss my lips just so she can get some on hers)
  • Nail Polish (which I can't stand her having, she has already ruined 3 shirts and lucky for her it came out of my carpet)
  • Bubble Gum (which she sticks anywhere when she is finished with it)
  • Her family, not only us, but her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE JO JO

WE LOVE YOU!!!

14 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

Ellie you had a super birthday, we are so happy for you. What a special day for you and how great to be 4!
Andrea what a great idea for her birthday, everything look so great, you are very talented.

Ashlee said...

Andrea, how cute, you are such a fun momm, I hope I can come up with all those cute creative things for my kids. I think you're amazing, happy birthday to Ellie, she is such cute little girl!

Sarah said...

Andrea, you are out of control! I can't believe that at 9 months pregnant you can still pull off the perfect cupcake birthday party complete with stamped paper goods! Everything turned out SO CUTE and it looks like Ellie just loved it. I love your list of things you love about Ellie- she really is a cute little girl. Happy Birthday, Ellie!!!

Unknown said...

Andrea- Gosh you are an awesome mom! It looks like you guys had such a great day and what a fun birthday theme! Everything was just adorable! I hope that things are going well for you guys! We love you!
Brittany

Melanie said...

Andrea, I am so impressed! :) I knew you were talented, but still! Will you come do Emily's birthday next month?! :) I'm so glad Ellie enjoyed her party and birthday. I can't believe she's 4 already! Happy Birthday Ellie!

Kristin said...

So fun! You are putting me to shame in the party department! Can't believe our babies are 4 already, where has the time gone? She's so sweet.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday. What a cute idea for a party, cupcakes. I can't believe she was 9 lbs. What a cutie.

Nat Lud said...

Amen, Sarah! Andrea, you are one trooper of a mama. What an awesome party for such a fun girl. We sure miss her! Glad she had such a fun day.

Chanell said...

What a party! Annie loved it and talked about it all day. We love Ellie! Happy Birthday!

Britain said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!! I am jealous of how much fun you had.

Jill said...

Everything turned out so cute! I love how you stamped on the paper goods. So creative. That looks like a booming party for a mom who is 9 mths pregnant!! Go A. I hope you got Ellie's present okay. Hey did you guys get a tramp? I swear I can see one??

Michelle said...

Andrea that looks awesome! Rex is sad he missed out, he would have had a blast getting in touch with his feminine side!

Leslie and Dave said...

You are so creative. I love it! What a great mom you are. Are you going to pop any day now????

Anonymous said...

Ellie's birthday party looks adorable! We need to get together soon! We are living on Fairview in Boise!