HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
I hope all of you mom's enjoyed your day. It was nice to reflect on the reason that I am here. I am very grateful for my family. They were so well behaved that day too! To bad it only lasted for the one day : )
.jpg)
My friends Kari and Kami had a baby shower for me, it was really nice of them everything turned out great, and a lot of my friends came. It was so nice to have support from so many great people. Thanks again everyone..jpg)
.jpg)
I had been saving my gift certificate for a pedicure that Ryan got me for Christmas, I was able to go with my friends who gave me the shower, it was great. Such a nice place and so nice to have a little pampering. It is essential to have cute toes for the hospital!
Bailey's school held their annual carnival. It was a fun night. The cotton candy and face painting were the most exciting things of the night.
.jpg)
Last year they ran out of cotton candy, so this year we decided to get it first!
.jpg)
Last Wednesday Ellie's preschool class took a field trip to the zoo. It was fun to be able to go with her. They had a great time, they don't really look like it in this picture, but they did. It was fun to watch them interact with each other outside of the classroom. Ellie's friend Shelby rode with us and the two of the chatted and laughed the whole way there, it was hilarious to listen to.
.jpg)
4 comments:
I'm so glad that your shower turned out nice. I hope you got some good stuff for your new little guy. I want to see pictures of the nursery- I'm sure it turned out so cute!
You sure have been busy! Looks like lots of fun though.
Ah! you look so cute. and I agree, pedicures the last trimester are a must!
Such a busy 9 month pregnant lady! You are amazing. You'll be so up for the challenge of 3. Such fun pics to see and hear how things have been going.
Post a Comment