Logan arrived last night at 7:05 after a long day. He weighed 7 lbs 8 ounces and is 20 1/2 inches long. He has brown hair, and is VERY cute. He and Andrea are doing great. They should be home sometime this afternoon.
Awesome! We give you are congrats! Glad he is here and you are both doing well. Can't wait to see him. I think Ashleigh is coming up in June with Nef just so she can see the kids. He looks so sweet and comfy. Thanks for sharing with all of us. kathy and nef
Andrea, I've been lurking for awhile but finally am coming out to say CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys. Your girls are so big and what a beautiful new baby. Good luck with everything! We recently had baby #3 also (in February)and it's not as hard as everyone says. You'll do great. Becky Cole jonandbeckycole.spaces.live.com
I am sorry you had to lay in that dang hospital bed with your legs numb for so long, but he was worth the wait. he is sooo cute I just want to smooch those cheeks. I can't wait to see him. Glad to hear that everything is OK. I haven't blogged for like a month so your posts before this one were so cute and you look amazing!!!
Logan is here!! We are so excited for you, Logan is so adorable. That picture is so cute, it looks like he is waving hi to everyone. THanks for posting so soon, I kept thinking of you, Congratulations!!
Congratulations Andrea and Ryan! We love the name Logan since we also obviously love Logan, Utah. But we probably won't ever use it since we live here now! He is so cute. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
I was so excited to hear that your boy is finally here and that everything went well! I remember how excited I was when we finally had a baby boy in our family (he was "baby boy" for what... 3 months? before he had a name?) Congratulations!
Congrats Ang! He is so cute! Boys are so fun and I bet your girls can't wait to mother him to death! Good luck with everything, you will do great. Enjoy him! Love, Haley
He is so adorable! Hard to tell, but I think he looks more like Ellie. You look great and I love the new family picture. It was good to talk to you the other day- sorry we didn't get to talk longer, I will try to call you this week. Congratulations!!!
20 comments:
I've been checking the blog all day for pictures! Congratulations Payne's, he is adorable. Your family is darling, we are so excited for you!
Congratulations Ryan and Andrea! So sorry it took a while, but so glad he arrived safely! You guys look great!
Yeah! I'm so excited to see him! He looks so cute.
We have been following along with your blog. Congrats! Logan is so is so cute!! Who does he look like? Give the girls our love.
Love,
Dan and Julie
Congratulations guys! He's beautiful! Hope your recovery goes well Andrea!
Awesome! We give you are congrats! Glad he is here and you are both doing well. Can't wait to see him. I think Ashleigh is coming up in June with Nef just so she can see the kids. He looks so sweet and comfy.
Thanks for sharing with all of us. kathy and nef
Andrea, I've been lurking for awhile but finally am coming out to say CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys. Your girls are so big and what a beautiful new baby. Good luck with everything! We recently had baby #3 also (in February)and it's not as hard as everyone says. You'll do great.
Becky Cole
jonandbeckycole.spaces.live.com
Ryan and family-
I happened upon your blog through the way of Traci's blog but just wanted to say Congrats! You have a beautiful family!
Mandy (Kidd)
I am sorry you had to lay in that dang hospital bed with your legs numb for so long, but he was worth the wait. he is sooo cute I just want to smooch those cheeks. I can't wait to see him. Glad to hear that everything is OK. I haven't blogged for like a month so your posts before this one were so cute and you look amazing!!!
Congratulations! Andrea, you look amazing. Can't wait to see more pics of the little guy. I love his name!
Logan is here!! We are so excited for you, Logan is so adorable. That picture is so cute, it looks like he is waving hi to everyone. THanks for posting so soon, I kept thinking of you, Congratulations!!
Congratulations, looks like a cutie. Glad it all went well. Let me know if you need anything.
Congratulations Andrea and Ryan!
We love the name Logan since we also obviously love Logan, Utah. But we probably won't ever use it since we live here now! He is so cute. Glad to see you guys are doing well.
I was so excited to hear that your boy is finally here and that everything went well! I remember how excited I was when we finally had a baby boy in our family (he was "baby boy" for what... 3 months? before he had a name?) Congratulations!
Congrats Ang! He is so cute! Boys are so fun and I bet your girls can't wait to mother him to death! Good luck with everything, you will do great. Enjoy him!
Love, Haley
He is so adorable! Hard to tell, but I think he looks more like Ellie. You look great and I love the new family picture. It was good to talk to you the other day- sorry we didn't get to talk longer, I will try to call you this week. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! Andrea, you look great. I am glad that he is here safe and sound. What a cute family you have.
Congrats Payne family!! We are excited he arrived safe and sound!! Can't wait to see you soon.
He is beautiful!!! Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment