PAYNE POSTS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meet Baby Logan

Here are a few more pictures of Logan. I have to give a big thanks to my sisters for being here and taking such great care of the girls and for of course updating the blog!! We really appreciate all that they did. Thanks again Jenn and Mel!! Logan is pretty much the perfect baby, we are waiting for the bad days to come, but so far so good. He sleeps well, eats well and really only screams when you change his clothes. He has already brought so much joy to our family. We aren't really sure who he looks like, we see both of the girls in him, and Ryan so I guess he is just a great combination. I always feel like you can't really capture what your kids look like in pictures, but here are a few of my best attempts.
These were both taken in the hospital,
the 2nd one is right before we went home.



He loves to have his hands right up by his face, so it is hard to get a good picture of him without his hands covering him up.


He is also not a fan of any bright lights, he will try to turn away from them at all costs.

This is his Carolina outfit!!!

Ryan wanted to make sure to get him started off for the right team.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, now I am going with Bailey- he looks a lot like Bailey in some of these pictures. He is SO CUTE! I love all of his little outfits- it must be so fun to buy boy clothes for a change. Luckily, boy clothes have come a long way and there are some really cute things out there. Can't wait to meet him in person next month!

Chelsea Williamson said...

I'm at home and all my family has look at the pictures and everyone sends their love and wanted you to know that he is adorable and that we cant wait to see him.
I will be sending a byu outfit along with a high school musical outfit for him shortly, just so my influence can still be felt.
love you A and congratulations on a beautiful baby girl, I am sure the girls love their new little brother.

Jill said...

He is so cute. I can see how you would say you see both the girls in him. He looks so tiny, his arms are so skinny. I can't wait to see him and hold him. I hope you are doing well.

Michelle said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! I was going to bring you dinner this week but Mark had surgery so things have been a bit crazy around here! When it slows down I will have to come see him and bring you a little something.

Ashlee said...

He is so adorable, I think he looks like Ryan in the one picture, it is so hard to tell when they are that little. He is adorable, I'm so excited for you and glad that he is a good baby for you. That newborn stage was kind of rough for me, glad to know you're doing well!

thenorths said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! I think he looks a little like Bailey, too. I'm glad to hear your doing well. The Carolina outfit is really cute. Wow, I can't believe he's already here.

Payne Family said...

O my gosh could he be any cuter. When I saw that first picture I thought 100% Ryan, but now I think he is a really good mixture. I can't wait to kiss those cheeks. When everyone at my house is no longer sick we will pay a visit. I am still trying to get used to the fact that you have a boy. Weird

Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest little baby-What fun photos. Ashleigh can't wait to come and see him-wish we all could.... Congrats on everything going well. I'm so glad that being a 3rd child he is doing well for you-that is a great omen and the perfect way to start off. I remember the days of having three to cart all over town.....enjoy!!! We think he is a doll-ok that might be the wrong word-I'm being told-a keeper!!!!

Kathy

Melanie said...

Love the pictures! I can see Ryan in some of them. I know what you mean, it is hard to capture how they really look, but I think you did great 'cause he looks cute! Glad he's being so good. Hope it keeps up! Hope you're getting some rest too while you've got the help! Take care!

Nat Lud said...

He is adorable! I love newborn little babies! I am so glad he is a good baby. There's not time for a bad baby once you reach the third! I am so excited to snuggle him in less than a month! YAY!

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby boy. Love all the clothes you dressed him up in. Glad that he is a good baby. How are the girls adjusting?

Julie Elliott

Hartley Family said...

Congratulations! What a little sweetheart! Hopefully I can catch up with you next time I'm down there- sorry it wasn't such good timing this time around :)

Britain said...

Just look at that little man. What a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! What a sweet little boy! I hope everything is going well. Enjoy your little guy. Boys are great!