PAYNE POSTS

Monday, May 19, 2008

One Last Activity With Our Current Family.....

With things being so crazy lately, I thought for family night tonight it would be nice to just go enjoy each other. I am being induced on Wednesday so the time has finally arrived. The girls had a good time just eating pizza and hanging out. I always get sad right before a big change because I realize that I am really happy with where I am in my life, but I know this change will be a good one and that we have some great and crazy times ahead.

It was the perfect night for a pizza picnic. The weather was great.

Ellie drinking the butter sauce, and Bay loving the pizza.

This is the final photo before the big day. I am ready to stop feeling like I have a basketball shoved up my shirt. Hope everything goes well.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so cute pregnant! All of your clothes are so stylish! Good luck with everything on Wednesday- I can't wait to see pictures!

Dinger said...

I remember feeling the same way before my babies came. Just think, you will finally be able to lay flat on your back! You will soon be able to wear all of your old non-maternity clothes! and cleaning the toilet won't make you break out in a sweat!! Boys add so much laughter in my house, just wait!!! You'll do great!

Ashlee said...

Good luck tommorrow, I really hope everything goes well and your baby boy gets here safe. We'll be thinking about you, can't wait to see pictures!

Melanie said...

What a fun way to do one last FHE before everything changes. I know what you mean about being a little sad before a big change. I felt that way before Mattie came too. But like you said, it's a good change and things will just get better.

You look great! I hope everything goes well with the delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of him! Hope you get some rest tonight!

Leslie and Dave said...

You really look like you just have a basketball up your shirt. The rest of you does not look pregnant. You look fantastic! I can't wait to see the new little member of your family!

Nat Lud said...

That is such a sweet post. What a fun way to spend the last day of 'just the four of you.' Soon it will be 5 and it's even funner! Your little fella will be such a fun addition. Boys rock! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to hear the news. We are so excited!

Jill said...

Okay you look great! Even your toes look great. I can't wait to see that little guy. Good luck with everything.

Kim said...

Good Luck hope it all goes well. Change is hard, and it will probably be crazy for a few weeks, but what a good thing to change for.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britain said...

Good luck with everything. You will love having three. Your girls will be such big helpers.

Anonymous said...

Omg! Congratulations Ryan and Andrea! I hope all is well with A and Logan! Such a beautiful family!