The girls started school today, Bailey in 2nd grade and Ellie in 4 yr. preschool (that's what she calls it). Bailey is going to a brand new school. It is very nice but they still had a few kinks to work out today. The bus schedule was a nightmare I am glad that I took her this morning and I should have picked her up, seeing that she got put on the wrong bus after school. She went on the bus that went into the sub-division right next to ours. Once all of the other kids got off, she told the bus driver none of those were her stop and told him how to get to her stop from last year. She wasn't at all concerned, I on the other hand was freaking out but it all ended up fine. She had a great day, loved all of the accommodations of her new school. Hopefully a few more kinks will get out worked out tomorrow. Ellie loved her class and said that her teacher, Ms. Heidi, is SO funny. She loved learning to sing her new bubble song. I think they are both in for a great year. It was pretty quiet here this morning but I did get a lot done. I think being back on a schedule is going to be good for all of us.



They were quite insistent on having a picture of their backpacks
I still have some more posting to do from a few things we did before school started hopefully I will get to that in the next few days. Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer.
13 comments:
Hooray for school!!!! What a fun year to get some good one on one time with the baby. Hey I can't click on the backpack pic to make it bigger. I know you said Bailey had HSM backpack. What does Ellie have on hers?
They both look so cute in their first day of school outfits! I'm glad that they had good first days- hopefully the rest of the year continues to go well. It must be so nice to get some time with just you and the baby. I'm getting excited for school to start here!
They are so cute, I'm glad they had a good day. That' fun for Bailey to go to a brand new school, hopefully she gets on the right bus from now on!
Way to go school girls, they look so cute and excited for the first day.
Yeah school!! Your girls are so stinkin' cute! Let's get out and celebrate!
They are so cute! Too bad Rex and Ellie don't go the same day. Rex loves the school and can't wait to go back on Thursday.
The girls look so cute and grown up for their first day!!! Love Ellie's crocs where did you find them? also very cute haircut.
They look so great! What a bummer about the bus thing. Gotta love little mishaps. Keeps things interesting! Hope they have a great year!
Cute pictures of the girls. Glad you finally found Bailey even though she was on the wrong bus. Smart little girl!
Bailey looks pretty cute for her first day of school. Ryan teased me that you were a better mom than me based on how our kids were dressed. I believe his exact words were, "Andrea never would have let Bailey leave the house with a black skirt and brown shoes." Yeah, Kathleen dressed herself.
They both look adorable! I really like Bay's capris! It was fun seeing you!
Did you get the bus thing worked out? We still don't have it worked out on our end! We have called the school and the transportation department and supervisor at least 6 times and they still don't have xander on the bus list! It is so annoying! We have chased the bus down the block the last two days! ARGGHHH!
The girls are so stylish on their first day of school! I love the black and white shorts.
Post a Comment