Ryan and I celebrated our 9th anniversary today. We have much to be grateful for, it has been a great nine years. I gave Ryan a card that I wrote down 9 memories from the past the 9 years and I could have written many more. From living in a place that we needed spider traps to having our 3 healthy kids. It has been fun and I honestly don't regret any of it, okay maybe some of my stubbornness, but it has been a great ride. We celebrated by going to the Melting Pot restaurant. It was nice to have a long, quite, relaxing and delicious meal.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !
--LOVE YOU--
This is one of my favorite pictures of us
10 comments:
Congratulation! Your wedding day was beautiful. It seems like yesterday but also a lifetime ago.
Congratulations! I still remember meeting Andrea at Grandma Harris' house! You guys were just dating then I think! Man...time sure does fly!
Happy Anniversary! That is a very cute picture of you two.
Happy Anniversary, I thought about you yesterday and your wedding day nine years ago!
Happy, happy, happy Anniversary. I love that picture of you guys! You both look great. Can you believe you have made it through 9 football seasons!!! Wow!
Awesome!! I love that picture of you, were you dating or was it after you were married?
I think I took that picture! It really is a great picture of you two and brings back great memories! Happy Anniversary- I'm so glad that you were able to go out and enjoy a nice, quiet dinner. We need to talk soon- so much to talk about! Sundays are good or anyday- I'm usually home.
That is a great pic. Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a good one. ;)
Once a babe always a babe! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!! I have enjoyed seeing what you have been up to over the last few weeks. We miss you guys here in Vegas.
Post a Comment