PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twin Falls Temple

On Monday we were able to go through the open house for the
Twin Falls temple. It is a very beautiful temple. The girls loved being inside and of course loved the gorgeous chandelier and all of the Syringa's (Idaho's state flower) through out the temple. It was a great experience for them. I loved showing them the sealing room and explaining that this is where we become eternal families. It was a great experience and fun being there with some of Ryan's family.



8 comments:

Nat Lud said...

That is so neat. What a special thing for your girls to be able to participate in. Now they have a great mental image of their temple wedding!

Jill said...

I love the pictures, they all look really good. What a great teaching moment for your girls. I love that they put the state flower in there.

Jenn said...

I love the kids in front of the temple! What a great picture, also the pictures from the wedding are all very cute. Glad it all went well, Congrats to them.

Anonymous said...

Your picture in front of the temple and from the wedding turned out so good.
We loved spending time with you guys. It was special to see your family as you all stood in the sealing room looking in the mirror. You have a great family.
What a great baby Logan is.
We love you guys!!

Melanie said...

That's so neat you were able to take them through the open house. They finally got to see what they always hear about.

Cute pictures!

Melanie and Spencer said...

Looks like the wedding was really nice and your family looks really cute. That is fun that you got to go to the temple You should have come to Chubbuck since you were so close! :)

Katherine said...

Your family is so cute. And, I love that you named your little boy Logan...of course. I wish we would have got to know each other better in Meridian. But you have a darling family and I am glad you are doing well!

Sarah said...

I remember going to the San Diego temple open house and seeing the sealing room and the bridal room and being so excited to get married there. Your girls will remember this experience forever and hopefully keep their eyes on the goal! That temple is beautiful!