This is a sad but exciting time of year. I think we have seen the end of summer. We hit 90 last week and the kids broke out the slip and slide for one last hoorrah. Fall starts tomorrow and I think we will be lucky if we see the 80's again. I love all the holidays coming up and fall is a great season, but there is just something magical about summer. Its carefree, spontaneous and best of all WARM. Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite summer moments that didn't make it on the blog in the past.
Ellie, Allie and Noah on the slip and slide

I love these flower pots I found at Robert's in Cedar while shopping with the girls, they were such a good deal too.
We have some great people and awesome kids in our neighborhood, one of my kids favorite things about summer is being able to stay out all night and play with their friends. This was a little show Bailey and a couple of the older girls had set up for the little kids to watch. I think it was about 10:00 when I took this picture. Gotta love summer.
Hair cuts and sparkly nails at Monkey Dooz was also a summer highlight. The girls absolutely loved this place.
Ellie had purple sparkles and Bailey had pink sparkles
This was just a fun day at the park

This was one of my very favorite days during the summer. We had met Ryan for lunch in Eagle and then found this little water park. The girls had so much fun they played forever got soaking wet, and laughed and laughed. Ellie stood over one these water towers and let it shoot up her shirt it was hilarious. Logan just chilled in his seat, I read my book and just sat and enjoyed the moment. Something I forget to do quite often.
Good-Bye Summer
Until Next Year
.jpg)
.jpg)
14 comments:
Lovin the blog background and new family picture so cute. It is hard to see summer come to an end, I'm not ready for the cold yet. It looks like you had a good summer.
I love all the new pictures off to the side they are all adorable, you have such a cute little family.
Love your new blog look. The photos of the kids are beautiful. I'm hoping for a good long fall!
I'm sorry summer is coming to an end for you. I know you aren't keen on the winters up there! :) I hope it won't be horribly cold this year. Really liked the story of the water fountains though - kids can always keep us laughing.
Logan sure is getting big fast. Thanks for posting the pictures so we can see him grow.
The new pictures of the kids on the side are SO cute. You have a beautiful family!
So fun! I am a little sad to say good-bye to summer, but I'm mostly sad that winter is on its way! Those planters look awesome! Gotta love Roberts. Such fun pics!
Lovin the blog overall, I am impressed! Also sad to see summer go.. winter is coming :(
Logan is getting so big and so darn cute. Glad to see that he is getting good use out of Drew's clothes!
Oh do we have to say good-bye?? I'm like you summer is magical. I'll miss you summer!!
Mindy,
Love the family picture!! I can't believe how big Logan is getting. I love the pictures of the girls with their hair all curled.
I hate fall and winter. The weather here is still beautiful. It will start getting cold around Halloween. Then I stay in!
We love you guys!
Dan and Julie
I love the slip and slide, 3 in 1!! I love your new picture on top, it's so cute. I am sad to see Summer go also, I LOVE warm weather.
I love your fall blog!! The pictures are adorable! I am going to miss summer too. I just hope it is a long fall and a very short winter.
Love the new look of your blog and the pictures of the kids on your sidebar! I'm ready for Fall and everything that comes along with it, but I guess for us it doesn't mean that a really cold winter is coming. Hopefully it won't be as bad this year as it was last year. Glad that you had a fun summer!
Your kids are cute!
So...how are you keeping up with your RD continuing ed. stuff?
I haven't done anything since the first 5 years passed. I was thinking maybe next year or the next to go to the ADA conference. Wanna come??
Email me:
beckyscole@gmail.com
(P.S. this is Becky Cole! In case you were wondering!)
I will miss summer too. But, fall and even a snowy winter are welcome here this year, because that means it is closer to our baby! I really don't enjoy being pregnant, so wanting it all to breeze by quickly. I can't believe Ryan is 35! That's old! I can say that because I am still 34, for another 5 months!
Summer's gone... So sad! I love your summer pics. I think that is the coolest slip and slide I have ever seen!
Post a Comment