We spent Labor Day weekend at my sisters in Heber City. It was a nice relaxing weekend and the kids had lots of fun playing with Drew. The weekend consisted of some of the usual golfing and shopping but I love the Park City outlets so that made the shopping more fun. It was also Swiss Days in Midway which is a big yearly celebration for the settlement of Midway. It was fun to see all the hype we also ate at an awesome Mexican place there. Bailey got stung by a wasp but other than that it was great. I swear the girls gets stung every summer, poor thing. Thanks to Jenn, Dean and Drew we had a great time.
The girls giving themselves some beauty treatment at the BBQ

The kids at the duck pond, this is one of Drew and Jenns favorite spots it was very beautiful right against the mountains. The ducks were a little over fed that day, but we still had fun playing at the park
Logan with Jenn at the park and Logan enjoying some chill time in the swing.
Jenn was awesome that day she look 3rd place in a 10K that morning, she took 2nd a month ago in a 5K she is making her place in the running world of the Heber valley. Yea Jenn.
The boys being dorks and laying a little close to one another
I didn't get any pictures of Melly she must of been dogging out, but she looks cute with her little belly and we are excited to find out what she is having next week.
It was a great way to end the summer. I can't believe fall is upon us. I love fall but do not enjoy winter so that just puts a damper on fall, knowing that winter is one its way too. Oh well, enjoy fall while it lasts.


7 comments:
I had no idea that Mel is pregnant (or maybe I did and just forgot!). Either way, congrats to her and Spencer! It'll be fun to hear what they are having.
That's fun that you got to spend the weekend with your family and go to the outlets. I love those outlets!
I love Swiss Days! It brings back some great memories!! Glad you had fun.
I looks like you guys had fun, Heber is a fun place. About the canvases I bought them at Craft Warehouse and then I had Jessica Thomas do the vinyl. Super easy and lots of cute stuff. You can check out www.uppercaseliving.com for ideas, or just give her a call.
Hey guys! Glad to see you enjoyed the last little bit of summer you could. It is fun to catch up with you guys every now and then. Your kids are growing. I can't believe how much your baby looks like Ryan. That's how it should be right?
looks like fun. I bet Ryan was uncomfortable laying the close. Ha ha. Dean and Spencer are good for him!
I don't like Park City outlets anymore, they have gone down hill. We didn't go this year we just went to SLC. Is the GAP still up there? I heard it is on it's way out??? YOu'll have to email me and tell me what you thought.
I am so with you about being excited for fall but NOT winter! Looks like a fun summers end vacation. Logan just gets cuter every post!
I am choosing not to take offense to the fact that you were 20 min. away and I didn't hear from you ;). It sounds like it was a great weekend and Logan is getting so big! Give the girls my love.
Post a Comment