While we were at my parents over Christmas, Logan discovered how to stand. He did a few times there, and a little bit when we got home, but over the past week he has really mastered it. He walks along the side of the couch and anything else he can find. He loves to push the little stool around the kitchen. He is still a little unsteady on his feet at times and has already banged his head on pretty much everything, bed frames, furniture, the floor etc. I don't know how to prevent this without keeping him caged in the jumper or saucer all day long, so I guess the bruises begin. We had to move down the mattress in his crib too, he is getting so big. Unfortunately I don't think walking is to far off from here. I love to see him growing and getting so excited about moving everywhere, but I don't like seeing him get hurt and I really don't love all of the mobility. He will be 8 months old this week......why does it go by so much faster when they are NoT growing inside of YoU?Standing in his bed before we moved it down
Please sit back down son!!
9 comments:
Your kids are always so advanced! I can't believe that he is only 8 months old and is almost walking. He looks so cute standing up and like such a big boy! I think my kids seem like babies for so much longer because they take so long to do anything! We need to get these boys together soon so they can become friends (or just so that we can hang out)!
Oh they are so much easier when they sit still- He is so dang cute. Good luck chasing him around for the next 2-18 years. :)
Okay is he really old enough to do that? He is so cute, I am sad I dont' visit teach you anymore, but if you are still with Sara you are still in good hands.
Oh wow, he is getting so big. It's so sad why do they have to grow so fast. He'll probably walking by 9 mths. fun fun. I forgot how cute his bedding is. he is one cute guy!
ps we for sure want cookies.
Oh my heck, he is so adorable! That smile is a killer! It is so sad when they start being a moving thing. Life changes so very drastically! But he looks so cute standing up, what do ya do? :)
He is getting so cute and so big. I'll take some cookies if they deliver them clear over here in Utah!
I love reading your blog! You're a great writer and always make me laugh! Ohhh- I agree, it's a whole new story once they are mobile. Why does time fly? BTW- he is soooo cute! Maybe one day when we're in Idaho again I can come visit!!!
Wow! He's so young and moving so much! Hope he doesn't hurt himself too badly!
He's such a cutie too!
Post a Comment