PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Kicks & 9 Months Old

I figured since Logan was walking he needed some new shoes to wear. I was pretty excited to get these little Converse All-Stars for him. Ryan thought they were cool since they were Chuck Taylors's. I will be able to get him on board for anything if I can link it to sports somehow. Anyway I think he looks pretty studly.

I can't believe he is 9 months old. I know I keep saying it but the time really is just flying by. Here are his 9 month stats
Weight: 18 pounds 27 %
Length: 29.5 inches 56%
Head: 17.4 inches 18%
These stats are pretty average for our kids, he may actually have some height..... time will tell. He really is such a joy.
I hope I don't have a climber on my hands

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Andrea, he looks SO CUTE!! and I think that's hilarious how he climbed up into the dishwasher! :)

Nat Lud said...

So cute! Boys shoes are quite stylish and fun these days! He's so handsome!

Sarah said...

Where did you find those? Max desperately needs shoes and those are so cute! I love his little beanie- I wish it were cold enough here for my boys to need one!

Jill said...

I love his shoes. We had such a fun weekend with you guys, can't wait to come visit. I'll nail Matt down to a weekend.