PAYNE POSTS

Monday, February 9, 2009

Taxes

Ryan started working on the taxes today. I am not happy. All of the plans I had in the works for the next few months are not happy. Bailey asked me if I was happy that Barrack Obama was our president I said "not today" I am not sure if he had anything to do with my taxes or not, but I have to blame someone! If anyone can remember going out to dinner with us and talking dentistry and still has the receipt could you please send it our way, serious deductions are needed!!


p.s. Obama lovers my comment about "not today"would have been the same regardless of who was President, so no hate comments please. Thank You :)

8 comments:

Chanell said...

Don't worry all the Obama lovers just blame Bush for everything so I think you're safe.
Good luck tracking down those receipts. :)

Kristin said...

so now would be a bad time to tell you I'm buying a new bed with my refund? snicker* poverty has it's perks!

Dinger said...

It's true, I blame Bush for everything!!! There is nothing worse than not getting fun tax money to play with. . .I'll look for all my Cheesecake Factory receipts from the past. I am sure I have a purse with them in it some where. :)

Michelle said...

Lame! We haven't started ours yet, I am hoping it's good. That is one perk of all the medical expenses we accrue, we can write them off. Good luck!

Jill said...

oh not fun times. I wish I had some receipts for you. I'll check. :) Good luck.
Allie is begging me almost daily to go to Bailey and Ellie's house. We really need to plan a weekend in March to come visit. Allie just has to see what they got for christmas and play.

Sarah said...

That stinks. I hate paying so much in taxes. Obviously I know it's necessary for schools, law enforcement, roads, etc. etc. I just wish that it wasn't so much. I'm worried about what's going to happen now that Obama is in office- it could get ugly.

Anonymous said...

We are in the same boat. Owning you own business is a pain sometimes. At least your not in California where they have no money and are giving us an IOU. I am going to give them one and see how they like it.

Melanie said...

I guess there is one perk to still being in school. Sorry your plans have been delayed. Hopefully you'll get to do them soon.

I think Sarah's right though. By the time we're done, taxes will be so high it'll take us twice as long to pay off our student loans! :)