
So thus far March weather has definitely came in like lion, hence the pictures of the kids in the SNOW, I am just PrAyIng that it goes out like a lamb!! We are ready for spring. All of Logan's winter clothes are getting to small, the kids need to get out some of that energy, Ellie's coat is to small, I really need to clean out my car (its just too cold), all of the gloves are missing their mate, and we all could use a little vitamin D. Come on spring, we are waiting!
We didn't have much going on this weekend and it was to cold to play outside so the girls came up with a way to pass the time. They made an Art Museum. They made many different pictures and other crafts of sort, the hung them on their closet doors and were entertained for hours. They invited Ryan and I to attend the open house for their museum, it was quite imaginative.
6 comments:
So creative! My kids would be jealous of the snow- they really want to build a snowman and go sledding! Tell Bailey and Ellie to make a snow angel on behalf of Jake and Nate!!!
I also feel the in like a Lion. So sick of cold and snow. Your girls are so creative.
That is so funny because the first time I used the phrase, "in like a lion, out like a lamb" to Mark he looked at me like I was crazy. I guess they don't teach that in S. California where the weather is beautiful! We are looking forward to the warmth as well!
I am so feeling the pain of an extended winter! Yuck! And I have a feeling it'll be this way for awhile. I am totally wishing it would hurry because of the clothing issues too! Bubba is wearing high-waters but I refuse to buy more pants! He he. And I love LOVE the girls art show. So cute.
Isn't it funny how you guys are done with the snow and ready for warmer weather, and I'm just dreading the fact the temps (and humidity) are already rising! :) Maybe someday we'll both find a happy medium! :) In the meantime, I hope the weather improves for you soon. That is pretty crazy that you're still getting some snow!
I absolutely LOVE the art museum idea. I need to remember that for our next rainy day. It would be a perfect way to pass the morning!
Your kids are so cute! We are ready for warmer weather as well, Mother Nature keeps giving us a little taste of spring and then taking it away!!!!
Post a Comment