PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

SPRING BREAK

There is not a better way to enjoy SPRING BREAK than driving in the snow~~
I didn't know I was coming home for Christmas.
The good thing about spring storms is that they melt fast, so hopefully by the end of the week we can wear some of those carpis and sandals that we brought.
At least the company is great, that makes it all worth it. We are enjoying the change of pace and it looks like the sun in going to be out today. Yeah.
Happy Spring Break


4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Such a bummer! Gotta love Utah.

Nuestra Familia said...

Alright bring your summer clothes and visit AZ.
I'm sure your spring break will still be great!

Sarah said...

Next time come visit us down here- I guarantee there won't be any snow! Hope it warms up for you!

Bell Blog said...

You know they should call it 2nd winter break! :) That really stinks!