
It's kind of hard to tell, but the earrings are little flowers with different colored rhinestones making up the petals and center of the flower.

The Saturday before, Bailey had her end of the year get together for girl scouts. They pulled weeds as a service project to their school for letting them have their meetings there. It started out rainy and cold but ended up being a nice day. The girls, and their parents, worked hard and made the flowers beds at the school look much better.
Her troop with all of the weeds that we pulled, it was a lot!!

Her troop with all of the weeds that we pulled, it was a lot!!
5 comments:
So cute! I think Brooklynn's earrings are the same ones! I wish they lived closer to each other--I'm sure they'd be the best of friends!
yeah for Bay. how exciting!
Cute, Cute, Cute! Maddie has ones that are very similar. I can't believe how fast our kids grow up!!! We need to get together sometime, I have become a little anti-social these past few weeks and have really missed you.
how exciting!! I remember waiting and waiting to get mine pierced. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Way to go Bailey, she looks so grown up and pretty with her earrings. I'm always hoping to get the best lady when it comes to ear piercing, shots, etc. Sorry your lady was not so smarty. I bet Bailey is the best girl scout, that is a great service project.
Post a Comment