PAYNE POSTS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday May 29th

Ryan finished up all of the little details of the swing set. The kids have been loving it. I am not sure if it has found its permanent home in our yard yet, we have some uneven ground to work with. But for now it is working out great and the kids could not be happier. The neighbor kids have enjoyed it too. I hope no one breaks their arm on the monkey bars :)


Later that day Ellie had her dance recital. She has been so excited about it. She wanted to wear her outfit so bad. They did two dances a tap number to "I Dream a Jeannie" and a ballet number to a song about clouds. She wasn't nervous at all and did a really good job. She knew most of the moves without looking at her teacher and she smiled the whole time.



They colored backstage with the girls from the high school dance team while they waited for their turn. She had fun hanging out with all of her friends.

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I love the monkey bars on that one! So fun. Swing sets are the best baby-sitters around! ;) Ellie looks adorable in her little outfit. Such a little princess!

Dinger said...

I love the picture of Logan on the swing with his big sister! So adorable. I am glad you got a nice new swing set. My kids play on ours every day. . .a win-win situation--for me and the kids. Enjoy!! Nice job in primary Sunday. The kids loved it too.

Jenn said...

LOVE the outfit!! I bet she loves it too. She looks very cute and quite grown up.