
The girls started school today. Ellie started Kindergarten and Bailey is off to 3rd grade. They were both ready and excited. They met their teachers last Friday and I think that helped get them in the school spirit. Ellie's teacher is Ms. Trimmel and Bailey has Ms. Cacioppo I think they will both be great teachers.
K I N D E R G A R T E N
Ellie was really excited. When it was actually time to walk into her class she started walking backwards but I just led her to her seat and she seemed okay. Look how nervous she is in the picture we took of her in her class. Once Ryan waved at her she seemed to loosen up a bit.
She was very excited when she got home. She said "it was awesome."She "totally loved riding the bus"



6 comments:
Hey, so I saw your girls today (Tuesday). They were as cute as always. Ellie looked so excited to be there and was with two other girls she knew from class. We chatted for about two or three minutes, which I got a kick out of!! So fun, I am sure Logan misses them but enjoys some one on one time with mom! Have fun.
they both look so cute. That's great you were able to take them to class the 1st day. That could have been bad for me I wouldn't want to cry infront of other moms. I love Ellie's face when she's telling about how much fun school was.
cute girls!!!!
They both look so cute! I have always loved how you dress them and do their hair. If I ever have a girl I will definitely be calling you for advice! I love the story about Ellie walking in backwards and then being so nervous when she sat down! I'm sure that they will both do great this year. Now if our school would just start already...
They are so adorable! First days are so exciting! I love it. Brooklynn has that same shirt that Bay is wearing except in black.
They look so cute, it makes me excited to have my girls in school... Good job on cute hair and outfits! :)
Awe, "little Payne" isn't so little anymore! I can't believe Ellie is a school girl now. They all look so cute.
Post a Comment