Bailey played soccer again this fall, she moved up to the bigger field and added a few more players, she said she still loves it but there is a lot more running. She played left defense a lot this season and she did a really good job at it. She has been playing with 3 of the girls on her team for a few seasons now, and they all decided to tryout for Select. It is a step above rec, but not competition, they practice a little more and a little harder, the coaches have more training, its just a little more serious. We found out this week that she made it, so I am hoping all of the girls will be able to stay together. We will see how the logistics of it work out in the spring, but I am excited for her to take it to the next level. I think it will be good for her.
Ellie decided she wanted to do gymnastics instead of dance and my oh my has the girl found her true love. She absolutely LOVES it. She goes on Tuesdays and pretty much every other day she tells me that she wishes it was Tuesday so she could go to gymnastics. She is good at it too. She has caught on really quick and really tries so hard when she is there. I have always thought she had the build of a gymnast, who knows how far she will go with it, but for right now she couldn't be happier.

I need to get some more pictures. I took this the first week, they do all sorts of fancy things now.
2 comments:
how fun for both of them. How great that Ellie love it. I'm a slacker and still have not put Allie in tumbling this fall. Hmm maybe after baby sister.
That's so cool that Bailey made the select team! I agree that Ellie totally has a gymnast body and from the picture it looks like she has a talent for it as well. So fun for both of them!
Post a Comment