L o g g y is 2
I can't believe this little guy has already been in our lives for 2 years, but at the same time I can hardly remember what it was like without him.
He had cancakes (pancakes) for breakfast, he is a fan of cake in any variety
After we took the kids to school he was so excited when we got back so he could see his choo choo party again, "there it is, my party, my choo choo party"
He decided to start opening this gift when no one was around. It was the Little People garage, he got it from my mom and dad. He loved helping Ryan put it together.
Another Loggy favorite for lunch, cheese and dot dog on his Thomas plate of course
When the girls got home and after he played cars with them for a little bit, we went and got some dinner. A fabulous meal at McDonald's, he said he wanted nuggets and dip (ketchup), it's his day!
After Bay's soccer game we went home for cake. He really did love this cake. I was a little worried that the front car looked more like a bus, but when he woke up from his nap and saw it, he said "my choo choo cake" so bus looking or not to him it was a choo choo.
Sneaking some nandy out of the train cars
He loved having us sing to him and blowing out the candle. He got some of his favorite things for gifts. A basketball hoop and more trains and tracks. He still plays with them regularly. He also got a mini John Deere tractor that has started a serious obsession. More on that later, it deserves its own post. He says that he is 2 but he still only holds up one finger. We are working on that.
Hey guys do I look like my dad?
The next morning when he woke up, we could hear him downstairs saying something. When we came down we could tell he was saying "my choo choo cake yum yum" he was just helping himself to a little breakfast.
Things we Love about Logan
- He makes me crazy and makes me laugh everyday. He is such a little boy and I love learning all that includes, but sometimes he really is out of control. He still gives me hugs and kisses whenever I ask though.
- He gets so excited about life. He loves his surroundings, his bed, his house, outside, any animal, bus, or tractor that we pass. He takes it all in. He loves when dad comes home or when anyone who has been gone comes home, but especially dad.
Love you tons Logan!!
2 comments:
Oh how fun. I love the train cake.
The cake turned out really cute!! I did a train cake for Dax and the front engine looked like a race car. Yours look great. i love when they get excited about B-days
Post a Comment