I honestly was completely shocked I was convinced it was a boy. Ryan says he knew it was a girl but didn't want to tell me. So much for evening the score. I guess Logan will be in touch with his feminine side?? After the shock wore off..............we are excited. This little girl has thrown us for a loop from the beginning, I hope she doesn't give a us run for our money.
I am lucky to have these healthy, beautiful, crazy kids. I am happy I get to be their mom.
The kids and their friends thought they would start Spring/Summer of right by having a lemonade stand. They tried to make the lemonade from scratch and even added real lemons. They mixed it up in that bucket that they all kept tasting it out of. I don't think they sold much, thankfully, but they had a blast doing it and that's all that counts.
COOKING MOM
Ellie's self portrait
Way to go Bay, what a cute Girl Scout you are.
Thanks to everyone for supporting her and buying cookies.
I am proud of her for all of the things she accomplished as a Girl Scout and the good friends and relationships that she made.
Miss Bay also had a busy soccer season. She played with a great team this spring. Her coach is awesome. We got lucky, that man was put on the earth to coach soccer. Bailey really improved and had a fun season. Her team won the championship. They lost won game all season and had to play that same team in the championship game, which they won. We have been playing that team for 3 or 4 seasons and came close to beating them a few times, but it was nice to get a victory. She really loved playing for Ice Purple. I think she will get to have the same coach in the fall, so we will see how that all plays out.
Sweet hardwareThe team in action
Bailey, Megan and Natalie have played together for a few years. I am glad they were able to stay together when they got on this team. Cute girls!!
3rd Grade Picnic
Memorial Day
The girls are in to wearing hats right now.
We didn't do anything to exciting for Memorial Day. Mel and Spence were in town looking for a place to live, so we just BBQ'd and hung out. It rained early in the day so I was glad that it cleared up in time to enjoy being outside. It did give Logan a good reason to wear his boots. He loves these things and every time we go to Target and he sees them for sale, he thinks all of them are his and yells "my boots, my boots" at the top of his lungs. Great fun. Good thing he looks so cute in "my boots."
2 comments:
Man, just when I think my life is busy you go and show me what busy is! That cooking mom idea is so cute and you were just the gal for the job. I agree with ya on this third girl thing--I was surprised and thrown for a loop too! I have a feeling we're in for it . . . :)
Congratulations Guys! 3 girls is a riot (read, killing me....slowly)!
You'll have to have one more to get a brother for Logan! Come on, 5 is the new 3. lol.
Hope the pregnancy goes well.
Post a Comment