PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

School is back is session. The girls were excited to go back. We were all very excited about the teachers that they have this year. They both got really fantastic ones, so it should make for a great year. They got up early and were ready to go with plenty of time. Let's hope the rest of the year runs that smoothly.


Ellie has Mrs. Van Quill for first grade


Bailey has Ms. Densley for fourth grade




Ellie is excited about going all day. I am going to miss her. I think the transition to first grade is much harder than Kindergarten. They are gone for SO long.
She is ready though so I think it will be okay.
Logan thinks he is going to school too. He got to go while we took the girls to their classes so I think he figured that he went to school. By the time we ran some errands and he took a nap it was pretty much time for them to be home, so I don't think he felt to lonely. He loves going to get them off the bus.

I think we are going to have a great school year!

No comments: