PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Laney's Newborn Photos

My friend is awesome at her "hobby" I call it talent because I am always happy with the results. I have never had newborn photos of any of my kids so this was a fun experience. I wish I had them for all of them.

Laney is a really good baby. We are enjoying her so much. There are definitely crazy times. A good friend of mine asked me if it was worth it yet. I would have to say that it is..........

Love those cheeks

Cute little stink bug

Love the pink L



This is so cool

8 comments:

Sarah said...

These pictures turned out so cute! My favorite has to be the one of her laying down with the L in it. So sweet. I totally agree that she is a mix of all three of your kids. She is ADORABLE! Congratulations!!!

Jill said...

love them!!!! how is she sitting up? My fav is the L one. she's just adorable. I want to kiss on those cheeks.

Michelle said...

She looks like Ellie! So cute!

Dinger said...

I love the one with the green blanket, what a cutie. Hope you are feeling good.

Nat Lud said...

I am in love with her cheeks! She is too sweet.

Leslie and Dave said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am so glad you are both healthy and happy!

The North Family said...

She does have awesome cheeks! I want to squeeze them. These pictures are beautiful. Congratulations!

Karlee and Micah said...

she is absolutely darling! Can't wait to meet her. Love these pictures.