PAYNE POSTS

Friday, March 25, 2011

Laney Girl is 6 Months



I may never get caught up on this blog, I have serious intentions to do so but until then.......Our Baby is already 1/2 of a year old.


I have decided the more kids you have, the time just goes quicker and faster.....too fast. She is so much fun to have around. All the kids love to make her smile and she is perfectly content with someone gooing and smiling in her face all day.












She has big blue eyes, and I can't tell what her hair is going to be like. Probably a cross between Bailey and Logan. Ryan calls her Lane and La nae nae, I hoping the latter does not stick, but everyone is picking up on it. She could give me a little bit more sleep, but she is worth the deprivation. She is a joy to have around.





6 comments:

Jill said...

She's adorable. i'm so glad we were able to see her. i miss her already so does Layla!

Jill said...

ps in the first picture she looks just like Logan

Payne Family said...

Oh I love that little Lane! She is so cute. Makes me want another(only a little:) I agree with you on the blog catching up. I did about 10 posts a week ago and sadly they were in JULY of 2010. I decided i am going to blog what is happening now so I don't forget and post back dates a little at a time for my sanity.

Kim said...

She sure is a cutie. I totally agree that time goes by so much faster with each one, I have felt the same way about Owen.

Chanell said...

All of my gang-sta friends used to call me Cha-nay-nay. So I have to admit I kind of love Ryan's nickname for her. :)
She really is so adorable. You should have lots of babies. :)

Melanie said...

She's SO cute! And big! :) Glad you're having a good time.