PAYNE POSTS

Monday, November 26, 2007

First Snow

Before our Thanksgiving Holiday began we had to snap a few photos of the first snow of the season (Nov. 20th). The kids were SO excited. We were almost late for school because they would just stand at the window and stare at the snow. I told them to enjoy it while they can because it would be gone by the time they got home from school, and it was. Snow doesn't stick around for to long here. Thank goodness. It was still fun to see them so excited for the snow. I personally was not that excited, I do not enjoy the cold!! There are only 3 good things associated with winter, in my opinion, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the fact that my Diet Coke stays very cold in the garage!! Other than that not a big fan of winter.

3 comments:

Rani said...

I have to laugh, I was so excited to get Calvin's pics in the "First Snow" and decided I would wait till after his morning nap. To my dismay it was melted by the time he woke up. I really should have known better since that is typical for here!

I love all the pics and thanksgiving pics too! The girls are adorable!

Melanie said...

How exciting is that?! I'm glad you got pictures of them in it while it was still around!

Nat Lud said...

Okay, so you're diet coke comment totally made me laugh! I have been enjoying the cold garage as well for the same reason! No more having to make sure the fridge is stocked! :)