PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

The girls dressed up princess style again this year. Bailey was Snow White and Ellie was Tinker Bell. You would think at some point princesses would get old, but so far we are going strong. They were both adamant about what they wanted to be this year. The costumes were really cute and they both had so much fun so I can't complain. They were able to dress up a few times, church party, school parties, dance class, and of course for trick-or-treating. It was a nice day yesterday so trick-or-treating was actually not to cold. They went around with most of the kids on our street. Bailey and a few of the kids her age were really into, practically sprinting to the houses. Ellie and the littler kids couldn't keep up, hence while Bay's candy pile is a little larger than Ellie's. Also, Ellie refused to go to any house that had anything remotely scary in front of it, coming from it, or was anywhere near it. The candy just wasn't worth it in those instances, she clung to my leg until we were far away from it. She still got PLENTY of candy so I was fine with it. Now if we could all have some self control with all of this candy around!!! Hope you all had a great Halloween.

Tinker Bell and Snow White


All of the neighbor kids trick-r-treating. Good thing everyone had plenty of candy. It was a big group.

Look at our loot!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soo cute. I am glad they had a fun Halloween. Let them be princesses, I always wanted to be one, but I always got stuck being a witch. How is the candy situation with a dentist in the house?

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Andrea, there costumes are so cute. I'm glad it was a fun time and the weather was good. I love the look fo the houses in your street. Gabby was tinker too, Mario was captain hook, Gracie was Minnie. Have a great week, now that Halloween is over!

Nat Lud said...

They are so pretty! I have a feeling we're both stuck in Princess mode for many years to come! :) Glad you're Halloween went good. So cute! You're neighborhood looks like a lot of fun.

Leslie and Dave said...

Your girls are adorable. The neighborhood looks fun and perfect for trick or treating.

Melanie said...

The girls look very cute, and I'm glad they had fun and Ellie didn't get too scared!

Rani said...

I love the costumes! We need to get together soon!

Kristin said...

Princesses! I wonder how I managed to get out of that this year? Oh yeah, I said, "No Kate. You will be Minnie Mouse because we already have the costume." Well, just chuck the costumes into the dress up box. My girls are princesses nearly every day, maybe that's why they opted for a change on Halloween...

Jenn said...

They look so cute!!! Gald they had fun, kind of funny Ellie was scared she doesn't seem to be afraid of much.

Janae said...

I forgot that it gets dark so late in Idaho. I kept telling my kids that we couldn't go trick or treating until it was dark! Your girls are so cute! Gotta love the princesses!

Sarah said...

Bailey's hair is perfect for Snow White! They both looked so cute! That's so fun that all of the neighborhood kids went Trick or Treating together. It looks like they made off pretty well with the candy!

Melanie and Spencer said...

They make perfect princesses. They both looked so cute. I'm glad that they had fun trick or treating and got lots of candy!